massive math assignment

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@May 18 2006, 02:14 PM
You can steal fun, I've done it.
What are you talking about? Mp3s and Divx files? Well, that's a current loophole but it's playing with fire. If you go on to steal anything more palpable, then you're really involved in risky business.

Originally posted by dascoot@May 18 2006, 02:15 PM
If you don't mind wearing Big Lots underwear, you can make a very comfortable living by playing with polymer clay and changing adult diapers on the weekend. I'm just sayin.
Changing adult diapers? Well that's a tough job and one my best friend does full time. He lives pay check to pay check, making about $30,000-35,000/year. Problem is he has a mortgage which is pretty tought to float on that salary. Yes, if you want a boring life you can be "comfortable" but you miss out on traveling the world, trying new, exciting activities, taking classes and expanding your mind, eating at the world's best restaurants and trying cuisine you'd never imagine, seeing broadway plays and being enveloped in other aspects of the great American citiies. Going to Vegas and blowing (or winning) several $100.

So much of American life revolves around the $. Yes it's true you can live "comfortably" without it, but in my opinion, you're not really seeing what this world has to offer and you're missing out on the better parts of life.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@May 18 2006, 02:17 PM
You have a problem with stealing?
I don't care what you do as long as you're not stealing from trusting friends. You're just hurting yourself and in the end you'll regret it.

Originally posted by ActuarialMadness@May 18 2006, 02:19 PM
Yes, if you want a boring life you can be "comfortable" but you miss out on traveling the world, trying new, exciting activities, taking classes and expanding your mind, eating at the world's best restaurants and trying cuisine you'd never imagine, seeing broadway plays and being enveloped in other aspects of the great American citiies. Going to Vegas and blowing (or winning) several $100.
Sounds dumb.

Originally posted by ActuarialMadness+May 18 2006, 02:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ActuarialMadness @ May 18 2006, 02:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@May 18 2006, 02:17 PM
You have a problem with stealing?
I don't care what you do as long as you're not stealing from trusting friends. You're just hurting yourself and in the end you'll regret it. [/b][/quote]
I'll steal your face.

Well you can be happy doing whatever. I just say you'll never know until you try. Trying costs $$ so without it, you'll always be stuck in uncertainty. I never in a million years thought I'd like cooking but I've morphed into near Iron Chef quality after becoming passionate about it within the past 2 years.

Well thanks for all the wonderful advice captain obvious, I gotta go eat sangwich.

I'm out.

Originally posted by ActuarialMadness@May 18 2006, 06:26 PM
Well you can be happy doing whatever. I just say you'll never know until you try. Trying costs $$ so without it, you'll always be stuck in uncertainty. I never in a million years thought I'd like cooking but I've morphed into near Iron Chef quality after becoming passionate about it within the past 2 years.
You graph a lot of cosines in the kitchen?

Ok I will go to the gym now to do 200 crunches before I have a panic attack. I implore you to break out of your pattern even if you don't have the resources. Take a hiatus from something you're addicted to. It will expand your mind greatly.

Originally posted by dascoot+May 18 2006, 02:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 18 2006, 02:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ActuarialMadness@May 18 2006, 06:26 PM
You graph a lot of cosines in the kitchen? [/b][/quote]
Nah, Trig. is a weakness of mine. I'm not a very visual person. My specialities include chilli, mac'n'cheese, Jamaican Jerk chicken, spaghetti with meat sauce, and an angel hair chicken pasta. I favor slow cookers that really soak in and capture the flavor. Lots of spice, not a lot of oil/fat though.

Originally posted by ActuarialMadness+May 18 2006, 06:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ActuarialMadness @ May 18 2006, 06:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@May 18 2006, 02:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ActuarialMadness
@May 18 2006, 06:26 PM

Nah, Trig. is a weakness of mine. I'm not a very visual person. My specialities include chilli, mac'n'cheese, Jamaican Jerk chicken, spaghetti with meat sauce, and an angel hair chicken pasta. I favor slow cookers that really soak in and capture the flavor. Lots of spice, not a lot of oil/fat though. [/b][/quote]
:lol: WTF?

OK well have fun gettin ripped, and remember that 4 out of 5 humans agree, IT'S OK TO NOT ALL WANT THE SAME THING IN LIFE! It doesn't make us less than you, it makes us different from you.

Come back soon and get to know everyone. You'll find we're not all the bug-eyed plebians you've made us out to be.

Originally posted by dascoot@May 18 2006, 06:29 PM
Uh huh, with whipped cream on the walls. :)

:lol: I miss his face pressed up against the window in the middle of the night. :(

Back