massive math assignment

Originally posted by leone@May 15 2006, 04:16 PM
:blink: Holy crap... when is this due?
Wednesday :(

there were two other pages but I already finished those. They really cram in stuff the last week of school, it's insane...

I don't know how to do those problems, some of them look easy, I could probably do them easily if I just knew how to do them

Is it that the problems are hard, or just the large amount of work that's the trouble?

Originally posted by Space Cataz@May 15 2006, 09:10 PM
I don't know how to do those problems, some of them look easy, I could probably do them easily if I just knew how to do them

Is it that the problems are hard, or just the large amount of work that's the trouble?
that made no sense whatsoever.

Originally posted by sickboy+May 15 2006, 10:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sickboy @ May 15 2006, 10:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Space Cataz@May 15 2006, 09:10 PM

that made no sense whatsoever. [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Page1, q 1,2,3:
distance between point pairs (x1,y1) (x2, y2) :
square root of: ((x2-x1)^2 + (y2-y1)^2)

q 4,5,6:
midpoint between point pairs (x1,y1) (x2, y2) :
( (x1+x2)/2 , (y1+y2)/2 )

q 7-18:
put values for x, solve foy y, and plot them on a graph paper. it'll be self explanatory; are you allowed to use graphing calculators?

q 19:
puy (2-x) in the place of y, expand to a quadratic eqn, solve for x. x should be -6 and 8. the corresponding values for y would be (2-x), 8 and -6.

q 20:
add the two equations together:
you'll get something like:
2x^2 - 24x=0
so x=0 or 12

q 21:

need beer;

:huh: I'm only registering letters and numbers all over the place...yep, that's it...

Originally posted by cultclassic@May 16 2006, 01:26 AM
need beer;
:lol: I've got a pre-calc final next week. Depending on how I did on yesterdays test, I might buy you a six-pack. :eek:k:

I would help you with the math but I gotta have the sheet in my hands and right down the answers on the page....otherwise reading and answering is too much effort sorry...... :)

Back