massive math assignment

Originally posted by dascoot@May 16 2006, 12:26 PM
*stares at your printer*
Why are you staring at something thats not in existance...? :huh: ....yet.... :)

You don't have a printer?? Dude the Mesozoic Era called, they want your home office back.

they called again? I told them Id be able to return it by sunday...jeez.... :(

All right, only three pages left :woo:

plus an eight page paper I should be writing right now....

and an Economics exam I should be studying for....

and a Bible test....

and an extra credit assignment I should be doing of English....

I don't think I'm getting any sleep tonight..... :(

Man I'm glad all I have to do is some final projects which I have like weeks to finish.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@May 16 2006, 07:51 PM
plus an eight page paper I should be writing right now....

and an Economics exam I should be studying for....

and a Bible test....
*shudder*

Originally posted by leone+May 16 2006, 10:29 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ May 16 2006, 10:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cultclassic@May 16 2006, 01:26 AM
need beer;
:lol: I've got a pre-calc final next week. Depending on how I did on yesterdays test, I might buy you a six-pack. :eek:k: [/b][/quote]
I'd like the one from your basement... you know, the beer with candy floating on it.. mmmm... Skittlebrau *droooool* :)

Uh, the third page looks familiar. But I've been out of school too long. I'd just make you fail. :(

I've only been out for a year and I'm stuck. Well, that's really my fault. I really didn't make an effort in math. Math sucks, I hate math, I wish it would shribble up and die... :ph34r:

Originally posted by ActuarialMadness@May 17 2006, 05:40 AM
That's an Algebra II/Pre-calculus class. What do you need help on? It looks like grunt work to me.
:mellow: ouch

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+May 17 2006, 08:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ May 17 2006, 08:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ActuarialMadness@May 17 2006, 05:40 AM
That's an Algebra II/Pre-calculus class. What do you need help on? It looks like grunt work to me.
:mellow: ouch [/b][/quote]
It's not an insult, Drizt. If you study math at a university level, you'll see that all HS mathematics (unless you went to a gifted school) was very rudimentary in its applications. The point of HS math is to give you the tools necessary to dig into the true complexities of mathematics. Think of HS math as the canvas, paint, and brush and the classes that follow as a beautiful painting created with those tools.

Back