massive math assignment

Seriously? Colombia is one of the more dangerous countries in the world for an American to visit right now. I recommend Peru, Argentina or Chile instead. Pretty much similar sights but a lot more safety.

Are you a big coffee drinker? It is a beautiful country for sure. I recently met two girls who were born and lived in Colombia for the first 11 and 13 years of their lives. They said wonderful things about it and I'm sure it's all true, but you can bet the farm that when they return there, they certainly aren't advertising that they're Americans.

Yeah I hear ya, but I'll be hiding out in the mountains anyway. No fanny pack and Hawaiian shirt for me, thank ya belly much.

Fanny pack :lol: Wear a tee with the Canadian flag. :ph34r:

:lol: Yeah and I gotta practice pronouncing my O's and A's funny. Perhaps Garret would like to give some lessons..?

Don't go into the mountains. That's actually where most of the rebels and kidnappers live. You're safer in the big cities. I seriously wouldn't go there unless you know some native Colombians who can show you around and be with you the entire time.

Originally posted by ActuarialMadness@May 19 2006, 05:39 PM
unless you know some native Colombians who can show you around and be with you the entire time.
^ :eek:k:

Back