Grey's Anatomy Season 2

^^
Yep, that's it!
Thanks for posting it! I've been looking for that song for awhile since it was used last season on CSI:NY.

yeah they do have a soundtrack... but i went through the song lists for each episode so far and i got each song (some are missing) thats why i said 99%

and i have the soundtrack as well!

Does anyone know the name of the song played on Grey's Anatomy on 2/26/02 when George was packing his suitcase?

Does anyone know the song that was playing when they were showing all the surgeons going into surgery towards the end of the show. They were male vocals and the only lyrics I caught were..."Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend." I would appreciate any help! THANKS!

What about the song when they were actually in surgery...

male vocalist
lyrics such as:

"well, I'm 32 and I got this one pair of shoes and a bad taste in my mouth"
"Gabriel just smiled and said beat peace my child...salvation is here today"
"every knee will bow and every tongue confess...I'm the voice of one crying out in the wilderness"

I just did a google search for those lyrics... they appear to be related to some prayer (I'm not familiar as I am Jewish) ... maybe someone can chime it... nothing song related came up in the search though

Can somebody tell me what song was played right in the closing moments of the show? Late 1960s soul kind of tune, lyrics were something like, "Gonna take a trip to multiply (?)."

Any help?

Originally posted by MikeB@Mar 20 2006, 08:21 PM
Can somebody tell me what song was played right in the closing moments of the show? Late 1960s soul kind of tune, lyrics were something like, "Gonna take a trip to multiply (?)."

Any help?
Multiply - Jamie Lidell

Back