Grey's Anatomy Season 2

Anyone know the song that was playing when Meredith and McDreamy were getting it on? Thanks!

some of the lyrics:

dont know how
but ill get by
slowly pull myself together
theres no escape
so keep me safe

feel this empty space

does anyone know what the name of the last song in the finale was? actually i would like to know the name of all of the songs in tonights episode. so if anyone knows any of them, especially the last one, id really appreciate it! thanks

On the website it says the two songs that wereplayed were Gold lion by the yeah yeah yeahs, and somewhere a clock is ticking by snow patrol

The two songs i know so far are "somewhere a clock is ticking" by snow patrol, and the other one is "gold lion" by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Chasing Cars: Snow Patrol
Colors: Amos Lee
Destination Vertical: Masha Qrella
Grace: kate havnevik
How We Operate: Gomez
i Came Here to Lie By: fabio locurcio
Look at Her Face: The Coral Sea
Sad Eyes: Josh Rouse
Somewhere a Clock Is Ticking: Snow Patrol
Under the Waves: Peter Droge
Universe and You: kt tunstall

Junebuggie

Can anyone confirm which song??? Never saw GA but I love the music. I never heard "Grace" or could find it for download successfully ...."Nowhere Warm" is amazing.

thatsmyjam

i am 99.9% sure it is grace, however all her music is wonderful. she reminds me of dido

Does anybody know the music they played in Grey's Anatomy a few weeks ago? It was in the beginning. It was playing while some guy was talking about his morning routine, riding a Moped and jumping through a ring of fire and having his moped light on fire.

Does anybody know the music they played in Grey's Anatomy a few weeks ago? It was in the beginning. It was playing while some guy was talking about his morning routine, riding a Moped and jumping through a ring of fire and having his moped light on fire.

That scene was on Scrubs, but I don't remember which song was playing.

Back