Grey's Anatomy Season 3

Anyone know the music background where Addison, Naomi, and Violet were getting ready for lunch and Dell walks by getting ready for his surf-on? I think it was on the promo for this episode as well. Thanks in advance.

Oh, I would also like to know the one where near the end where Addison and the doctors are hanging out at this bar scene...? It's like a rock kind of beat, there's a guy who repeats "It don't matter"...Aw, I was really hoping the ABC Grey's Anatomy website would post ALL songs....I really appreciate it if someone can link the whole list >.<.

1. "Sealion" by Feist. Meredith, Izzie & Alex can't sleep; Cristina awakes to company.
2. "Lost" by The Mary. Addison arrives at The Oceanside Wellness Group.
3. "Down In The Valley" by The Broken. Addison surprises her friend Naomi.
4. "Message From Yuz" by The Switches. Couples therapy at Oceanside turns into a fight.
5. "Los Angeles" by The Rosewood Thieves. Sam & Pete discuss Addison & their lives.
6. "California Sun" by Jem. Naomi & Addison compare lives; Violet runs into her ex at the grocery store.
7. "Not Having It" by The Adored. Cooper finds the remains of his car.
8. "Turpentine" by Brandi Carlisle. Addison breaks down in the elevator.
9. "California" by A.B. O'Neill. Naomi, Addison & Violet wait for Dell to go surfing.
10. "Leaving In Coffins" by Psapp. Pete treats Addison with acupuncture.
11. "Momma's Boy" by Tim Meyers. Ava has brain surgery; Lisa gives birth.
12. "You Don't have Far To Go" by Candi Staton. Pete kisses Addison.
13. "Your Song" by Kate Walsh. Paul learns he has a tumor; Addison apologizes to the elevator.
14. "Ain't Nothing Wrong With That" by Robert Randolph & The Family Band. Naomi turns down Dell; Addison has drinks with the Oceanside staff.
15. "Mojo Love" by Lay Low. Carol visits her new daughter; Izzie asks George not to transfer; they kiss.
16. "SRXT" by Bloc Party. Meredith tells her father that they couldn't save Susan; Alex, Izzie & Meredith drink to the crappiness in their lives; Addison leaves L.A..

=O

Cool beans! Taltos, you're my new bestest friend!
Oh, and they finally finished compiling the list at the Grey's ABC website. Heh. Many thanks as always. Adtunes is always great!

Does anyone have more info about Lay Low? I've found out it's actually a solo female, Icelandic I think, who recently released a CD called Please Don't Hate Me. Several sites give vague and sketchy bio info and make mention of her website, but none of them link or give the address, and on Google I just get lots more websites with more vague sketchy references. I'd love her actual address and somewhere where I can listen to a few more cuts, and maybe even buy the CD. Thanks in advance - this site is amazing!

It doesn't look like she has an official page, but here is her MySpace which has the song that was on GA and three others to listen to.

So iTunes had this song available as their free download a couple weeks ago and I've been listening to it and I swear I've heard it before. The song is called "Life is Beautiful" by a band called Vega4. The song is very Snow Patrol-ish and I'm pretty sure I heard the song on an episode of Grey's Anatomy or something but I can't figure out where. Does anyone know of a place where this song was used recently?

How ironic. I just used the nifty "search" feature for Vega4 and found a thread...that I had posted in.

I knew I heard it on Grey's Anatomy!

ok, I love this song and understand all of the lyrics except this line:

Feeling your styles the causes your blankets that saved me
Over and over and over and over you played me

Does anyone know what this means?

TIA for any and all help!

COMPLETE LYRICS:

Look at her face
She's crying
See her disgrace
It's blinding
I hope you figure it out

Look at her face
She's blinded
By her mistakes
It's lying
I hope you figure it out

I wanted you bad
Regretful and true
You looked back in front of me
Completely in view

This kid's got your back
The sunlight is true
Look back in front of me
Completely anew
I want you to notice

Feeling your styles the causes your blankets that saved me
Over and over and over and over you played me
Afraid of rejection the places we went that defaced me
Over and over and over and over you saved me

Look at her face
She's crying
See her mistakes
They're blinding

I hope you figure it out.

what was that song playing when Burke was at the church and he was going down the aisle to talk to Christine?

it was a man singing if that helps.
thanks!

What about the name of the song that was playing when Izzy told George she loved him?

what about the song they played in the previews/commercial? it was mostly instrumental. Not technically in the finale show..but still, thought i'd try

some song that was playing while georgie is fighting with his wife..or ex
i dont remember :(
but it said something about "beautiful day" or beauty of day or storonger than any..

i think it was the last song..
any help please...

Back