Grey's Anatomy Season 4

OK, I won't spoil, for west coasters, but there's a great song in the second last scene - the one with just George and Izzy - that carries into the last scene with a bunch of people who shall currently remain nameless, in Mere's living room. It's a female singer, fairly upbeat but not hard, lyrics like; somewhere in the air I learned to fly; wishing on a new moon; "I feel it coming"; "grass is so green after a winter rain". Does anyone know this one?

Oops - don't see "edit" function so double posting ... bad dely, bad bad dely. Should have looked 1st myself. My song is (I?)"Feel it coming" by Sara Melson.

anybody know the name of the song that was playing while the healer was fixing baby tucker

I'm looking for the song that was playing while callie was operating! Bailey came in, and told her to do something..... she said she was too busy.....I know it was a rerun, but I'm not sure of the episode name.

What was the song playing when Rose, Meredeth, and Derek (McDreamy) were standing the hallway and McDreamy was asking Meredeth if she wanted him to stay, then he would; but instead she told him to go home with Rose.

It was soft, mellow, and there was a female singer?

Thanks for the help!

The lyrics were something like: What am I going to live for? What am I going to die for? Who am I going to fight for?

TIA for ANY help!!!

It hasn't aired here in CA yet, but I know Ingrid Michaelson was supposed to have a new single on there called "Giving Up". I don't know if it came at the end, though.

Yeah! Just found the answer on another site: "the quest" by bryn christopher

Excellent guikrazy, thats it! I just knew it was Amy Winehouse and was getting nowhere searching that.

Back