Grey's Anatomy Season 3

I know that they use "How We Operate" by Gomez on some of the promos--believe it's on the second volume soundtrack to "Grey's Anatomy" as well as on the new Gomez album.
Hope that helps.

I think you're talking about

Regina Spektor - Fidelity.

I love that song, it was played in the previews for this week's show. :p

THe Grey's Anatomy commercial (the one with the Six Degrees advertisment) plays the song "Streetcorner Symphony" by Rob Thomas.

I saw a trailer earlier this season that was using "How To Save A Life" by The Fray.

Be well,
Steve

I just saw an ad for Grey's Anatomy and there was a song playing and the lyrics were "Where did I go wrong...Today I saved a life.."

I think it's a really popular song but I can't remember who sings it-any hints?

Thanks!

Originally posted by jujubug@May 15 2006, 07:04 PM
What was the song that was played during the death of Denny? (Meredith and Derek were having sex at the time as well)

Thanks!
so what's the name of that one?

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping that you can help me. This promo started airing last week for this week's episode of Grey's Anatomy (titled "Desire," to air on 4/26). The song starts playing in the beginning of the promo and plays throughout. Here is the link to the promo on YouTube:

I'm hoping that someone can help me. :) Thanks so much.

Erin

leone -- you're right!

I can't thank you enough. I knew that someone belonging to this forum would know. :lol: The song in the promo is the Hot Chip Remix version of the song.

Thanks again,
Erin

Does any know what song is being played on the "Grey's Anatomy" 2007 season finale commerical?

It's an piano instrumental piece. Very lyrical and beautiful.

Help!!!

a couple of weeks ago, there was the season finale of notes from the underbelly. at the end of the episode, there was a promo for grey's anatomy's and ugly betty's season finales (i think??) and there was a song... it was a guy, a bit slow, sounded a little like snow patrol, but i can't be sure. i think he says "love... is beautiful" but can't make out the rest of the words... there are some drums possibly.. guitar..

can anyone help? thanks

didn't even know you responded so quickly! i've been saving that episode on my tivo for months! now i can finally erase it. thank you!!

Back