Grey's Anatomy Season 2

you mentioned something about and orchestra and falling, maybe it's breathe me by sia. if not, good luck finding it.

looking for help does anyone know the song played in the Grey's Anatomy trailer for series 2 when they are all in the shower and George falls out his bed can't find it any where
helpppppppppppppp
cheers lesley x

Before someone shouts at you, 2 things:

1) Don't post the same topic twice (as you've done) if somebody doesn't respond to your question. It won't get you anywhere.
2) Try to post questions in the relevant forum. In this case you ought to be posting in the TV show forum.

Unfortunately I don't know the answer to your question, but if you post in the right forum, somebody might be able to help you. Good luck!

Pfft. Nobody actually drinks fosters here. Hell I drink German beer. Becks is the just the greatest beer ever.

This question has already been posted, but I am still desperately trying to find the name of the instrumental song that was used on Grey's Anatomy 2x16 promo.

The promo was for "It's The End Of The World Pt. 1". There is a link for promo at the bottom. I’ve heard that it was “Immediate Music – Wyatt’s Torch”, but they sound slightly different. I've searched everywhere, so if you happen to know what it is, that would be AWESOME. Thanks so much!

LINK FOR "It's The End Of The World PT. 1" PROMO

That would "Rhapsody" from Immediate Music. This song was also used in the Season 3 finale promo.

Back