Grey's Anatomy Season 2

Are you looking for Kaboom! by Ursula 1000? It is used in the promo, but the line is "Hello Baby".

Oh yeah, you're right. My bad for putting "Come on Baby." Oops. But that would be it! Thanks a bunch.

I am looking for a song I THINK was used in a Grey's Anatomy advertisement. I also heard the song being played in Starbucks and it reminded me of the episode titled "It's the End of the World" and I guess for "As We Know It" as well. I should have asked the people at Starbucks, but I was so certain it was from either of these two episodes. I checked both those episodes and couldn't find it. So my next assumption was that it was used in the advertisement. I was actually in New Zealand at the time when I saw the advertisement and episodes, so now I just hope they used the same ads as in America.

The song has female vocals and possibly an orchestra backing her in addition to a band. Or possibly just strings. I don't know how to describe it, except that it's NOT folk sounding, but more dramatic. Almost along the lines of Evanescense, but the lead singer's voice does not sound like the lead singer of Evanescense. I think she sings something about "falling" in the chorus...

Okay I know it would be a miracle if anyone knew what I was talking about. haha but I thought it was worth a shot anyway.

I'm not sure if this is the song that you heard, but it might be "Falling For You" by Jem. I hope this is it!

It's close! Unfortunately it's not it, but when I first started playing it I thought it could be it. It has that similar sound to it.

Thanks very much for your help!

Maybe track 5 Imogen Heap Just a guess... :) Sorry stoopid links and me don't go together too well sometimes.... <_< yeah that's what I meant track 5... :)

When you say track 5, do you mean track 5 from her album "Speak For Yourself"? Hm, again that was a good guess, well at least it's not any of the songs you can listen to on her myspace site. If I can recall correctly, the lead vocal I'm thinking of might have a more conventional-sounding female voice.

Thanks for your suggestion!

Hey Flirc,

Can you remember how far back it was, or what scenes they were playing in the ad? If knew which episode, I may be able to help you out, as I'm from NZ and have a whole lot of stuff I need to go through off my DVD recorder, ncluding Greys Anatomy episodes.

Let me know, cheers

there was a female singer named kate havnevik that sang a couple of songs in greys anatomy...but dont know the names of the songs...maybe??

are you sure its not "Unlike Me (acapella mix)" by Kate Havenik
that song was used toward the end of As We Know It

I'm pretty sure the song is "Such Great Heights" by The Postal Service. Iron and Wine also have a version of the song in an M&Ms commercial. Hope this helps.

After hours of searching for the tune myself, I have finally found it. Its by a band called " Snow Patrol " and the track is called " Chasing Cars "... hope this helps.... Kind Regards..... :D :D

could it be rob thomas - streetcorner symphony? i saw that in a promo commercial a few days ago..
or how about frou frou's let go?

actually, i think whoever said kate havnevick was right..or anna nalick's song was also on the episode "as we know it"
or the weepies' world spins madly on..or kt tunstall's miniature disasters?
haha, i dont know, just ideas =]

If you're talking about the actual theme song, it is: Cosy in the rocket by Psapp

Hope that helped!

The song for the Greys Anatomy advert for the second season (currently showing on livingtv) is 'Chasing Cars' by Snow Patrol.

ok, i was wrong! But not about the music. i think its the advert for season 3 (that is the new sason about to come out, right?)

Anyone know the music from the Thursday night fall promo featuring all 3 shows? Ugly Betty, Greys, and six degrees? I know its not The Fray or Rob Thomas....it's more upbeat and fun.

Back