Grey's Anatomy Season 3

What was the last song played at the end of this episode (Some Kind of Miracle 2/22/07) as Izzy passes by Denny in the hospital?

According to ABC and Lily Frost's site, her song featured on that ep was "Enchantment" not "Silver Sun".

Hi - I was looking for the name of the song on tonight's Grey's Anatomy episode. It played at the end when Izzie wakes up in bed with George. Thanks for any help!

Does anyone know the song that played when George remembered what him and Izzie had done the night before? It was also playing when they went into the linens closet. Male vocals... and the only lyrics i could get were "still alright" it was said many times. Thanks in advance!

All I Want From You is Love : Let's Go Sailing
Black Cat John Brown : Alamo Race Track
La Familia : Mirah
Sideways : Let's Go Sailing

I was trying to find a song that I heard on Grey's Anatomy. It isn't from a recent episode, and I don't know which episode it was from, or I would've checked the ABC website for the song.

I also heard the song in an ad on CBS' Innertube website. It was an ad for Hilton Hotels.

There is a girl's voice, and she says at some point: "I want to fly/So high up in the sky/Bom ba bada bom ba bada bom ba" Or something like that... sorry had to improvise for the last line.

Thanks!

anyone know the song playing during the recap episode( every moment counts) when the sex scene was going on? there is a guy and a girl singing.....any help out there?

On the recap episode on april 12, there was a scene with Dr. Yang winning a hotdog eating contest. They played a song that went something like this - I want a car shaped just like a hotdog. It's a cool fast tune. I've been trying to find it with no luck. Does anyone know?

Thanks!

Back