Grey's Anatomy Season 2

I know the song is "It Came Upon a Midnight Clear" but I was wondering if anyone knew who performed it?

Does anyone know what song was playing when Cristina revived the little boy in tonight's episode during his heart attack (12/11/05)?

The story was about a kid who got a heart transplant and didn't believe in Santa Clause. The song and the scene were very touching.

:D WELL, thanks, I should've realized it was James Blunt, I've just recemtly discovered him and I love his stuff. ALL of it, which is unusual! ;)

i know the abc website has all the episode songs but i wanna know which christmas song was sung during this recent episode when yang (snadra oh) was talking to the little boy about choosing to live...

Why dont you just listen to the two or three christmas songs that are listed on the abc website and decide which one is it?

Grey's Anatomy

Hey, all!

Watching Grey's Anatomy on Sunday night, a song was played. It sounded a little like Beth Orton. The only key words I could discern through the characters' talking was "enjoy the ride."
It was played when Olivia and (I can't remember his name) were trying to revive the dead patient that had been killed in the car accident.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as always!

Thanks!

Alan

Hi Alan,

I think the song you're looking for is "The City Lights" by the Umbrellas. The lead singer does sound a bit like Beth Orton . . .

If that's not the song, then you might be looking for "Today Has Been Okay" by Emiliana Torrini; however, I'm pretty sure that song played at the very end of the episode.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Kris

Actually the song is by Jem, its called "just a ride..." off her cd "finally woken", GA uses her a lot, hope it helps

I totally apologize and stand corrected. I was thinking about the episode where the man and woman were impaled (Season 2, eppy 6 vs. eppy 2).

In truth, if you want to check songs that have played on Grey's Anatomy, you can just visit the official site: Grey's Anatomy Music Guide

The site posts the music pretty quickly, and the songs are in order.

Kris
:)

Bless you sunrunner!! I needed that link. I am obsessed with music from Grey's anatomy!

Found the song. It's actually called "Just a Ride" by Jem

Thanks for all the input!

So no one is wondering what music was used in the latest episode of Grey's Anatomy? I sure am. If any of you know any of the songs please let me and other people know. Thanks!

Hey i c u helped this gurl with a south of nowhere song and i reallie need u 2 help me so if u can go 2 the south of nowhere forum and mine is kalled Friends, Lovers, Brothers and Others.... thanx!

Hey... does anyone know the song that played while Meredith was telling the cheif that she saw him at the nursing home with her mother? Male vocals and soft music... any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Back