Grey's Anatomy Season 2

omg i totally missed the episode, i was looking forward to it, anything good happen?
good song too

Originally posted by sapan123@Nov 1 2005, 02:20 PM
omg i totally missed the episode, i was looking forward to it, anything good happen?
good song too
You missed a great episode. It had a lot of great moments both funny and sad.

Great music as well.

The song "Back Where I Was" by The Hereafter was played during the conversation between Meredith and Derek before going into the operating room. The next song that was played during them trying to save the two people on the pole was "The City Lights" by Umbrellas. The last song played during the elevator scene was "Today Has Been OK" by Emiliana Torrini.

What was the song they played at the end of Gray's Anatomy tonight? It sounded like Oasis but not sure exactly.

Also....there was one song earlier that sounded like a girl punk band.......decent music on tonights episode.

Help on either?

The last song was "Get Through" by Mark Joseph

Available on .

Are you referring to the one that was playing when they were at lunch?

If you go to the official website for Gray's Anatomy on ABC they have a section where they list every song used on each episode by title and artist. Too bad all the shows don't do this.

Originally posted by waltb555@Nov 7 2005, 08:42 AM
If you go to the official website for Gray's Anatomy on ABC they have a section where they list every song used on each episode by title and artist. Too bad all the shows don't do this.
They haven't done any eps of this season though :(

They have all music listed on the site up to last night's episode, so all of season 1 and 2. And the song that's playing during lunch is Chewing Gum by Annie.

Originally posted by Couchtater328@Nov 7 2005, 08:50 PM
They have all music listed on the site up to last night's episode, so all of season 1 and 2. And the song that's playing during lunch is Chewing Gum by Annie.
i love that song, i was so happy they played it!

Originally posted by Couchtater328@Nov 7 2005, 08:50 PM
Where?!?! I was just there & I didn't see it. All I see is the music for 1-9. How am I missing this?

It's 'cause you're looking at Season 1.

Under "Music Guide," there's a drop-down menu with "Select." Click Select and chose Season 2. Or you can click here.

Thanx until I clicked on your link I didn't have a "select" on my page for some reason. Thank-you so much!!!!!

I loved the song played during the scene where they were delivering the quintuplets, but on the Grey's Anatomy Site they only list what was on there, and not what scenes. I am guessing this was Josh Rousse from these available choices, as I compared it to one song I have of his. Anyone else able to direct me on this?
Thanks ahead

Episode 9: Thanks For the Memories

"Nu Nu (Yeah Yeah)" Fannypack
"New Song (From Me To You)" Dressy Bessy
"Too Hard" Mark McAdam
"Dance" The O.A.O.T.'s
"Serenade" Emiliana Torrini
"Not Going Anywhere" Keren Ann
"Sad Eyes" Josh Rouse

:)

its actually james blunt - high. i'm not sure why it wasn't listed on the website.
they use his music a lot. in the preview for next week's episode they used the song tears and rain which is really good as well. enjoy!!!

I think they only post the indie (ish) music for some reason. I mean, they didnt post the Lifehouse song...and that song was used for like, 4 FREAKING MINUTES! lol....was kinda pissed that they used it cuz its so mainstream. Meh, i guess they earned it. :p

Does anyone know the very last song that played on tonights episode... male vocals, kind of up-beat? I would appreciate any help... thank you!

Anyone know what the song they played when Izzy was confronting Meredith, Im pretty sure that they've played it before, I can't make most out, male vocals, "always the same" and "tears and rain"

Back