Grey's Anatomy Season 2

oh wait, it is the way out west one...i'd downloaded various crazy remixed version of it. Cool, thanks

i was lookin for the way out west song also but is there a site where i can listen to the whole thing?

ok whats the song that is playing when they start looking for that chinese girls "soul". it was a guy singing and then it went right into comm.

I THINK..

aha i know this one :lol:

it sounds soft and soothing right..?
man right after watching i jotted down lyrics and looked for it hehe
it's "Don't Forget Me" by Way Out West.. also on the Grey's Anatomy soundtrack ;)

i heard there were 2 songs people were talking about..

one was bells other was this <_<

Does anyone know what song was playing during the scene in the elevator when Burke was giving directions to George and Alex on how to cut open the cop? It was exactly right in the middle of the episode, right before a commercial. The song was mostly drums and doesn't seem to be on the soundtrack. A woman was singing. These are the lyrics as best I could hear them: "there's no forsaking dadadadadum his hearst for breaking dadadadadum he's there for the taking dadadadadum are you waking each man must walk alone walk alone a long long road...."
It was kind of slow. Thanks!
:huh:

For those who aren't already aware, The official Grey's Anatomy website has a music section that lists all of the music used in the show. Each episode's music list is usually posted the Monday after it aired. If you're looking for a song from the show (a lot of people seem to be), you can check there first before having to post and wait for someone to respond with an answer. Just a tip. Here is a link to the main Grey's page, then go to the music section.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/index.html

Does anybody know the name of the song playing at the end of grey's anatomy tonight when they were trying to save the person???

Do you mean the "Into you like a train" episode? where the two people were stuck on a pole? I hope so, because I'm trying to find that song too! It was really nice.

One of the lines in the chorus (female singer) said "I did what I did" . I don't know if that will help anyone, but I hope someone does know the song

Aww thanks! That was such a beautiful song. Such a sad scene. Anyone know if there were any other songs in the episode? I think there may have been one, but I'm not sure. I don't think so, though.

I found the song on another message board.

The song is : Back where I Was
The artist is : The Hereafter

Back