Pimp My Ride

I'm looking for the song in this episode near the end of the show where there's a line in the song that says something like "saturday night 12, 2, 3, 4" or something like that. Google turns up nothing. I must have the lyrics wrong or something. It sounds like it could be Kazzer or Fatboy Slim or somebody. Can anybody help me here?

From this same episode, when X shows up to the door, what's the name of that song? it sounds like alternative rock and has an electric keyboard in it? thanks

I just saw this MTV pimp my ride ep again, i made out lyrics that i think said "help me please" hence the motor in the CRX really needed some help. Sadly i dont remember the kids name sorry about that, suprized i didnt catch it. The song still kinda sounds liek filter, or econoline crush. As for another song i was wondering if any one caught was in the begining when X first meets him and the kid answers the door guitar starts playing, it sounds much like hoobastank, or incubus but i dont believe its them. So if anyone caught that song that would be really cool too.

I think its Brian's crx, and the song, Lostprophets - Shinobi Vs. Dragon Ninja

His names brain thats the ep that i was talkin about but i dont believe that Lostprophets - Shinobi Vs. Dragon Ninja is the tune i was lookin for. The same idea of guitar fits the description but it sounds different. If anyone knows the songs desribed in the past threads drop a line if anything comes to mind thanx.

ok does anyone know the song that plays when she answers the door and sees X? the song is like rock and it goes "she's a blah she's a blah" something. I hope someone checks it. thanks!

ok the lyrics are like "she tries to impress, she tries to impress blah blah blah blaaah"

The song you might be looking for is Ozomatli's "Saturday Night." It's a wild hunch but that's the only song I know where it mentions Saturday.

:huh: I already got that song, I need the one that sounds like Fatboy Slim

FOUND IT when X first meets brian at his door its -Smile Empty Soul "nowhere kids" as for the other one i still havent had any luck.

This is the only part that i heard
i made out lyrics that i think said "help me please" hence the motor in the CRX really needed some help
to refresh where this is heard its right as the guy that does all the motor work says "hes going to take the motor out" and they then show a top view of the car on the left side of the screen and then another angle too.

does anyone know the song that's playin when they reveal his van and he's screaming and like NO WAY blah blah. it's punkish. thanks

In an episode of Pimp My Ride, or one of those car shows on MTV/Much, Travis Barker is picking out a car, and when they show him the Lamborghini this song comes on. Im sure that its common in alot of movies, theres a choir singing an apocalypse themed song, some rapper put it in one of his songs. Does anyone know what song im talking about? Any help would be appreciated.

Was "O Fortuna" what you were looking for? The Carl Orff one is the original. He was the composer... :huh:

In any case, you're welcome! :)

Hi all

Its killing me trying to find out the name of this song

Its in episode 14 when gaby shows her land cruiser to xzibit, it sounds like an old song, not rap or anything, it comes before xzibit goes to the wheel arch and looks at the shovel and axe that are locked onto the jeep. I think Gaby is standing beside the jeep when the song plays.

Its before any work is done and it outside Gaby's house.

Please help!!!! :(

thanks

hey i'm looking for the name of the song they play when brooke first gets in her "finished" car and starts driving. Its episode 3 of the current (third) season.

the lyrics sound like "I am just blown away" ... its a little hard to hear and I've searched around without luck.

Anyone have an idea on this one?

Back