Making the Band 3

thanks to the lyrics stuhlz posted, i was able to find the song.

it's Butch Walker's "My Way"

wooohooo!

i've "sampled" it to make sure. this is the one. :)

Somebody please help me with this! MTB3 is on tonight and the episode I'm talking about is the episode that should air at 9:00 tonight (it was the like the 2nd episode). The song is played while the first 3 girls who got eliminated were packing. Please help!!!

does anyone know the song that the girls are using for most of the choreoagraphy and its got sort of a latin beat and the singer says something like "dont break my heart" or something like that. please help!!

At the end of this episode when they show "next week on Making the Band" I want the song that was played there. I didnt really catch any lyrics..pretty sure its a guys voice and a "calm" hip-hopish beat! Plz help thanks!

I dont rember the exact episode becuase MTV doesnt have a episode guide but I belive its the one where their in Miami and Diddy tells the girls to go party all night. I want the song played when thir dancing in the club. Its a guys voice, didnt cath any lyrics. Hip-Hopish song also. Plz halp and thx!

I got some lyrics! :D

Something about "People like to party" "Double the dose"

Its kinda hard to hear but thats what I got!

I wanted to know if the two songs the groups are singing for the BSBoys are real songs or if their written for the show. Thanks!

Good lyrics:

"I just want to party, people need to party....turn up the music and double the dose" PLZ HELP!

Does anybody know the name of the song heard when the girls were walking onto the stage on the most recent episode?

Lyrics, "We're the inventors" male vocal, hard rock

I've heard alot about the bands 1st single being 'My Body' and everything, and I found about 60 seconds of it on Limewire and I was wondering if someone had the full song yet..pay or not. Thanks! =D

Any help on id'ing these songs:

1) when the girls are meeting on the street vafter their 3 month break, its
lyrics:"if anything is going on"
2) the song played during Naomi’s entrance (ill rewatch the show and try and get some lyrics)
3) the instrumental song played during the girls' Photoshoot
4) After the girls are in the studio, male voice, rock band
lyrics: "don't cry for me" “don’t need your sympathy” "seen the light" "waiting at" "your door"

Is the song the girls sing in the studio a real song or is it written for the show? If its a real song...can anyone tell me whats its called. I dont remember much lyrics, just that it starts as "Tell me...." Ill watch again and get more. Thanks!

More Lyrics:

"Tell me, what cha thinking about when you got me waiting patiently. And usually, I dont have to wait for nobody. There's something about you thats got me feeling weak."

i'm prettty sure it will be on of "the bands" songs, perhaps their first single

Back