Making the Band 3

i watched it again (and tried to listen more carefully).

i actually think that male vocal is saying "hello hello.... hello hello"

and it's the music that plays while the (beginning) credits are showing and right before britney spear's song "why don't you do something" comes on.

any help would be awesome.

thanks

i'll look for the song as well..but to add my two cents..the singer sounds a lot like the singer from the offspring. maybe that could help someone figure this one out...

And if anyone's wondering the name of the song played when Aundrea, Malika, and Aubrey go through the new loft, it's "They" by Jem.

looking for the name of a song play in the first ep, it was played around the time the girls were riding to the loft but it is not one that has been mentioned so far. really upbeat tempo, some of the words sound like "come on now honey, get it on get it on" or it could be "bring it on bring it on". thanks for the help!

OMG :eek: We had a user looking for the same exact song when it came up on VH1's 40 hottest over 40! There were a couple of suggestions, but no one ever came up with it. I was just watching Making The Band 3 and heard the song too. I hope someone will find it.

~ Mia ~

anyone know the name of the song from episode one that plays when their in New York?..its kinda like dance music?...thx

the lyrics sounds like shes saying "being alive" or she could be saying "in a life"

i also think MTV should post the names of the songs they use in each episode in the making the band 3 website...anyone know how to contact them?

I was wondering if anyone of ya'll know the song they play after the girl in mall of america sings, its a techno song but I have no clue what any of the words are. Thanks!

I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the song when the girl is singing in the mall of America, its a techno song but I dont know any of the words. HELP!!

You should also check out the new Dandy Warhols single "Smoke It". This song will probably be appearing on MTV shows really soon.

I think you're lookin for "Starry Eyed Surprise" by Paul Oakenfold

Hey everyone!

Just wondering what song is playing when the 3 girls who just got cut were packing up and leaving at the end of the most recent episode of MTB3. Hope someone can help!!

April :huh:

Does anyone know the song that a lot of the girls sang when they were trying out? Not "I'm goin Down" but the other slow one?

i dont know if anyone already answered or wants know this but the theme song of making the band 3 is by a new artist on Diddy's label, Cheri Dennis - Ooh la la

Back