Making the Band 3

I know that they haven't rerun the show a lot yet, so I hope someone will see it soon.

Originally posted by kskydiver26@Oct 15 2005, 09:01 PM
Does anyone know the song that a lot of the girls sang when they were trying out? Not "I'm goin Down" but the other slow one?
Beyonce "Me, Myself and I"

I know alot of people want these songs (mainly Lets Go) and I FOUND THEM at Good Quality! :D Limewire has them!

actually i just watched the show again, its the dance song right after that one when they are going to newyork...my bad thanks!

this is from the season premier episode:
right after the girls get their makeup done by "mark" there is a song that starts out with rap and then has a man with a deep voice singing "breathe in, bring it down."
any info?
thanks!!!

^^^ i think the song is actually dangerously in love by beyonce. they may have done both though....

They just played this song on Next. Some lyrics are "so just walk away I don't hear a word you say.. can you dig it."

Someone please watch the show tonight and help me find this song! Tonight it will be the episode @ 9:30, not the new one. It plays when the first 3 girls get eliminated from the house at the end and they are packing and leaving. Please, please, please...I hope someone knows.

in the episode where malika get eliminated whats the name of the song the girls are practice dancing to through the episode?

i believe its cheri dennis- "i love you" she also sings the theme song "oh la la"

hey!! can u guys help meeh out!! u know dat episode where malika gets cut cuz she messed up on da first part of the song they had to dance to after da run!! wellz i dun kno wat da song was!! can u gusy please help meeh out!! i cant find wat da song is anywhere!! PLEASE HELP!!

What was the song played when the girls were learning their dance routine to be permormed in front of Diddy. It was alos played after the run when they did perform for him. Its a gils voice, kinda a popy/R&b song. Thx!

u really need to scroll down the thread cuz the answers there...anyways the song is i love you by cheri dennis

I read that one, but I didnt know they were the same songs! SETTLE DOWN!

omg.....thanx u guys so much!! ive been waitin fo dat song fo a hella long time nd i couldnt fing it anywhere!! thanx!!!

u should actually thank jrellos13 cuz thats the person who asnwered my thread on this

man you all really need to use search more around here.....no prob yankee glad i could help

At the end of episode 4 when malika and those other girls get cut, as the episode is about to end, a rock song comes on....anyone know what that song is?

Back