Lost Season 1

Crazyed

Reaction score
Does anybody know the name of the song that was playing during the final 2 minutes of tonight's (10/6) "Lost?" It had a really mellow beat but the lyrics were kind of muffled on my TV. The only lyrics I could really catch were "no more crying" and "things going to wash away" ... Sorry I can't offer anymore to go on than that.

Thanks,
Ed :rolleyes:

I was wondering what song that was too! I think it sounds like Gary Jules...but it's not a song on his "Trading Snakeoil for Wolftickets" CD. Has anyone heard any of his more recent material?

Did you check the link Filmthreat mentioned above? It states the following on that site:

October 2004
-Joe's new song "Wash Away" was featured on october 6th's episode of "LOST" on ABC.

I just came to ask that, thats it!! lol, thanks. Thought I would post anyway considering I havent yet, and, to make sure you knew I wasn't dead.

Does anyone know the theme song of abc's LOST. Or who composed it.

Does anyone know the name of the song played at the end of tonight's episode of "LOST" on ABC? My husband thinks it's a Willie Nelson song, it included lyrics like "look around you....is this where you want to be?" It was slow and twangy, old-school country.

Something about being at a bar and whether the people around you were really your friends.

Any help is appreciated!

Does anyone know the song that played at the end of the episode on Wednesday 11-10-04.

Aww, I love "Lost"!
I saw that episode too, but I'm fairly sure that song at the very end was much slower than "Mama's Trippin' ", right? If we're talking about the same thing, then there was an overhead shot of the beach, with Sayid walking off into the distance. The song is "I Shall Not Walk Alone", and the closest version I could find was by Ben Harper and the Blind Boys of Alabama from Harper's "Pleasure and Pain" concert DVD. Lyrics are here.

You're absolutely right! I think I must be tripping!

Sample here (Disk 1, Track 12 NOT Track 11!)

I really enjoyed this song as well, but after listening to the sample I realized it's not the same exact song. The song at the end of Lost starts with a piano and the sample has a guitar. Does anyone know where I could get the exact song from the episode? Was it a cover done by someone else? Thanks.

To make it really official since I started the thread, It is Blind Boys of Alabama - I Shall Not Walk Alone. Thanks to all.

if you haven't seen this weeks episode of lost....then dont read this.
anyways,
theres 2 songs that i want to know...it came on when jack was trying to help charlie come back to life.
they're probably 2 different songs. the first song was quite short. then came a pause and shortly afterwards another song came on. the 2nd song is probably more familiar.
i dont know if theres an actual title. but if there is...thatd be great.

I was just watching an episode of Lost. It was a repeat but near the end Sayid and Shannon are talking. Shannon is talking about having seen Finding Nemo but in French then she sings a song from the end.

I don't know the name of it or how it really goes it has the words "Le Mer" in it. If anybody knows what it is or how I can get it that'd be great.

Does anyone know the instrumental piece playing all through the end of the episode and possible places to find it?

Back