Grey's Anatomy Season 5

ambercooper

Reaction score
There was a song playing anout 15 minutes from the end of the season 5 premiere of Grey's. Some of the lyrics were "Maybe I was naive I got lost in your eyes" "I'm not a princess" "Its too late to catch me now" It kind of sounded like Taylor Swift.

Taylor Swift's "White Horse" is supposed to be in the premiere somewhere, not sure if it's that song.

What was the song called in Meredith's dream sequence at the beginning of the premiere?

Song during opening scene / Meredith's narration? Sounds kind of bouncy/30's-ish, almost like the Ditty Bops but don't think it's them.

Thanks much. That was actually my next guess but it's hard to tell sometimes. :)

The music at the end of the episode is by Lenka called, "Live Like You're Dying" on her self-titled album...but it's probably pointless to post this anyway since the info's going to be up on the official website tomorrow.

Carry on!

~Do, dooo deee dooo.... ;)

Re: Grey's Anatomy episode 10

i found the song...

it's "Street Lights" by Kanye West

Grey's Anatomy 1-15-09 "Sympathy For The Devil"

Does anyone know the name of the song (it isn't up on their website yet) that played towards the end when Denny and Izzy were speaking and she said she wanted him to be alive? The lyrics were something like:
"Let me take you to my special place
High above the earth into outer space
This is the last day of your life
What would you do to make things right?"

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Re: Grey's Anatomy 1-15-09 "Sympathy For The Devil"

"Last Days Of Your Life" by Glass Pear (iTunes)

Grey's Anatomy "Sympathy for the Devil" 15 Jan 2009

can any one tell me that song played during the show when Cristina said to Meredith
that "Your ponytail looks ridiculous"....

Re: Grey's Anatomy "Sympathy for the Devil" 15 Jan 2009

"What A Pity" by Right Away, Great Captain! (Amazon) (iTunes)

Re: Grey's Anatomy "Sympathy for the Devil" 15 Jan 2009

Thank you So Much! :)

Grey's Anatomy February 12, 2009

Can someone please provide info about the song played at the end of Grey's Anatomy. It is a woman singing and I think she says "Keep love alive".

Back