Gas Prices???

Well its because the rims I have are bigger than the original rims so the tires have to be smaller to compensate. You run into problems when the entire wheel gets bigger than the original because it screws with your speedometer. Plus, It looks more attractive to most people, clearly not you though. :D

So by most people you mean most people that are your age and are into cars and like big rims. Not most people as in the majority of the population of the world.

I'm under the impression this group you are speaking of is pretty large. I know for a fact its not just my age group, my dad and my grandpa like the way my car looks and have done similar things to their own vehicles.

You know what you stick to your hybrid with big tires and I'll stick to my import car with "big rims" and bike tires. ok! :ph34r:

Originally posted by katie0129@Sep 1 2005, 03:47 PM
i think he's gettin snappy, melissa!!

hahaha
Yeah no shit, he's a real pleasant fella.

OK bloodlessr, how bout THIS: Next time I have a question about cars I'll go to someone with a little more patience and maturity who won't jump my shit and try to insult me when I ask what the purpose of something is. :eek:k:

Haha!

What do you except? I have to protect myself and my ride. :D
It seems you like you were "jumping my shit"! Sorry.

I'm listening to some wicked metal right now, I can't help it!

The lyrics are "WWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAH!"

*seethes in the corner*

Erika, God doesn't want me to make you a bracelet. This is the second one that got ruined.

Next verse.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH COME ON!"

Back