Gas Prices???

i used to have a lot of respect for diddy...but after the VMA's he sucks...that was the worst show i have ever seen..sorry aldrin

Originally posted by katie0129@Sep 1 2005, 11:32 PM
melissa----help me out here.....its all a CONSIRCACY!!!
IT'S ALLLLLL A CONSPIRACY! EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG!!

:lol: @ P Diddy's dance moves

Originally posted by dascoot+Sep 1 2005, 08:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Sep 1 2005, 08:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-katie0129@Sep 1 2005, 11:32 PM
melissa----help me out here.....its all a CONSIRCACY!!!
IT'S ALLLLLL A CONSPIRACY! EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG!!

:lol: @ P Diddy's dance moves [/b][/quote]
at the VMAs?? i almost called 911

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Sep 1 2005, 07:46 PM
i agree, i hate puff daddy. i like ludacris though, he makes me smile :ph34r:
Yeah, luda is the only rapper I like. He's humorous and it seems like he doesn't take himself so seriously.

Move Bitch and Roll Out are classic. :D

no its not bad it not great, but that song and the one's on the first cd are his classics!!

Gas Prices are soon going to raise up to 4.00 to 5.00 dollars a gallon.. because of Hurricane Katrina....

I paid $2.75/gal here in Phoenix, AZ on Wed. 8/31/05

Some places it's already6.00!!!!! I have to get gas today and I am scared :ph34r:

going back to ludacris for a second...i love the "get back" song and the video for it as well, when he's got those dinosauric arms and he's dancing with a small slushie, i couldn't stop laughing...and then when the dogs are like barking at him and he's like "GET BACK GET BACK!" hahahahha, i love ludacris.

Back