Gas Prices???

Originally posted by katie0129@Sep 2 2005, 01:14 AM
i like those too, but CLASSIC is

"What's your fantasy?"!!
Even more CLASSIC is "Fat Rabbit," (he called it "Phat Rabbit" 2 years later when it was added as a bonus track on Back For The First Time) Ludacris' duet with Timbaland from the Tim's Bio album.

The most expensive gas in the Twin Cities area is $3.27 and cheapest is $2.79. BTW, I don't drive around wasting gas looking at the price of gas...there's a website. :D

Originally posted by ad-rock@Sep 2 2005, 12:34 PM
The most expensive gas in the Twin Cities area is $3.27 and cheapest is $2.79. BTW, I don't drive around wasting gas looking at the price of gas...there's a website. :D
I payed $2.79 on Tuesday and still have full tank. I'm not going anywhere until the prices go down a bit.

Jesus H!!!

Our is already going down, our govenor passed a temp bill or something to help with the prices.

Nothing!! My parents are suggesting i don't go anywhere i don't need to go. <_<

:lol: That's what i said! She did this *stops chopping oinions* :mellow: but with a glare.. no no with a ''stop being a smart ass'' look added.

But I'm getting this tonight
so :p

here in Jackassville the price for reg gas is around 3.10 a gallon... which judging by the other prices in different states i guess is not really that bad.

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Sep 4 2005, 10:31 PM
here in Jackassville the price for reg gas is around 3.10 a gallon... which judging by the other prices in different states i guess is not really that bad.
You the founder of Jackassville, Wil?

yep.. it used to be jacksonville.. but i changed the name.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought you did it on purpose.. gas here is the same price.. i found a gas station with 2.89 :) But im building a flying car so hopefully *sigh* i will no longer worry about it

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: patten that bad boy then sell the patten and make millions, but please include your friends in on it.. k :D

Back