Gas Prices???

you better buy a hybrid now, you know once the big demand comes for them, the car manufact. will jack up the prices...

...will the prices ever go down??

...if not i am going car shopping this weekend!!

Originally posted by dascoot@Sep 1 2005, 01:19 PM
The cheapest I could find it out here in my part of Florida was $2.66. :angry:
YES!!!!!! I filled up for $2.659 take that, SUCKA!!!!!

Now it's $3.00

<----afraid, very afraid. :unsure:

I'm going to a buy a 1967 Chevy Nova with bored out small block V8. I'm figuring it will get around 9 - 15 mpg but hey it the price you pay to kick ass. B)

i love the commercial for the hybrids..you know the one where the guy keeps braking? its funny

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Sep 1 2005, 02:59 PM
I'm going to a buy a 1967 Chevy Nova with bored out small block V8. I'm figuring it will get around 9 - 15 mpg but hey it the price you pay to kick ass. B)
I'm wary of you.

I want one too. They're both getting a Prius. I'm all "I want one :( " and they're all like "Go buy one"

typical <_<

:p

omg!! they just showed a dead body on fox news...ssoooo sad *tear drop*

Originally posted by dascoot+Sep 1 2005, 11:03 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Sep 1 2005, 11:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Sep 1 2005, 02:59 PM
I'm wary of you. [/b][/quote]
You should be. :ph34r:

I heard that there is a 2 yr waiting list now for those.

man I'm slow. That was from like several posts ago in response to Melissa wanting a Hybird

Back