Gas Prices???

Buy a geo metro, 3 cylinder engine and it gets like 50 mpg. Personally I could not drive a hybrid, too slow. I require a 0-60mph time under 10 seconds to survive.

i dont care how fast i go, as long as i don't have to spend so much to fill up my tank

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Sep 1 2005, 03:11 PM
Buy a geo metro, 3 cylinder engine and it gets like 50 mpg. Personally I could not drive a hybrid, too slow. I require a 0-60mph time under 10 seconds to survive.
First I hope you're kidding, and second no it doesn't. I had a Metro and at best it got 40 on the highway.

You haven't lived until you've driven 140mph on a bumpy country road in the middle of the night. ;)

i will take your word for it, i don't like taking chances in vehicles

Originally posted by dascoot+Sep 1 2005, 11:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Sep 1 2005, 11:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Sep 1 2005, 03:11 PM
First I hope you're kidding, and second no it doesn't. I had a Metro and at best it got 40 on the highway. [/b][/quote]
Really, my dad's always got around 50 on the highway. Did you keep up on the maintainance?

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Sep 1 2005, 03:15 PM
Really, my dad's always got around 50 on the highway. Did you keep up on the maintainance?
Yes. And regardless, that's highway travel and most people spend their time sitting at red lights.

Town mileage I got like 30 - 35, which is still good but the reason it has such good mileage is because the car's a rollerskate. It had a backseat that no one could fit in and a trunk that had room for approximately nothing.

I just want a regular-sized car that runs on very little gas. :eek:k:

Haha, yeah i edited it because it came off pretty mean sounding. :ph34r:

Bike tires? Explain that to me?

Do you mean the rims or the tires? :huh:

The tires, they're so thin.. they look like bike tires to me, it always makes me laugh.

lo pro. Mostly looks but they do give a slightly better grip.

Back