You Girls.

We got several more months to work on Andy, he might turn out to be charming enough that we'd want him there. But he's only allowed into the speed dating portion so he doesn't have enough time to do much damage.

:duh:
dam should have thought about that
what did everyone think of the whole spittin game post?

Originally posted by cchs08@Aug 9 2006, 11:14 PM
No and I'll only say this once - DAMN! is the word you are looking for, otherwise a 'dam' is "1 : a body of water confined by a barrier
2 a : a barrier preventing the flow of water or of loose solid materials (as soil or snow); especially : a barrier built across a watercourse for impounding water b : a barrier to check the flow of liquid, gas, or air "...Thank you. <_<

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Aug 10 2006, 02:23 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Aug 10 2006, 02:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cchs08@Aug 9 2006, 11:14 PM
No and I'll only say this once - DAMN! is the word you are looking for, otherwise a 'dam' is "1 : a body of water confined by a barrier
2 a : a barrier preventing the flow of water or of loose solid materials (as soil or snow); especially : a barrier built across a watercourse for impounding water b : a barrier to check the flow of liquid, gas, or air "...Thank you. <_< [/b][/quote]
oh correction
damn
so would my post have helped andy?

:lol: :lol: It'll definitely give him something to do tomorrow, that's for certain.

Originally posted by cchs08+Aug 9 2006, 11:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cchs08 @ Aug 9 2006, 11:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by sketchyrx@Aug 10 2006, 02:23 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-cchs08
@Aug 9 2006, 11:14 PM

2 a : a barrier preventing the flow of water or of loose solid materials (as soil or snow); especially : a barrier built across a watercourse for impounding water b : a barrier to check the flow of liquid, gas, or air "...Thank you. <_<
oh correction
damn
so would my post have helped andy? [/b][/quote]
Buster we are going to make a special trip to see you. We are all going on a road trip and we are bringing our preferred weapons of choice. I'll be bringing my steel toed boots and I'm thinking I'll kick you in your balls until they fall off. You are NOT allowed to have any progeny. End of story. Melissa, what would you like to bring? :)

bad advice?
i am not allowed to have any kids? thats messed up
some1 please explain y

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Aug 10 2006, 02:31 AM
Melissa, what would you like to bring? :)
Cat o'nine tails. :)

:lol: :lol: Well he knows how to use a dictionary anyway.

Originally posted by cchs08@Aug 9 2006, 11:33 PM

some1 please explain y
some1 and y are not words. Are you trying to save time or something by doing this?

:lol: :lol: Dude we're startin to look like total pricks.

So Erin, what kinda kitty litter do you use? :eek:k:

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 9 2006, 11:56 PM
:lol: :lol: Dude we're startin to look like total pricks.

So Erin, what kinda kitty litter do you use? :eek:k:
We are not. He's a douche.

I use Arm & Hammer Unscented. And you should see him shoot out the front of the litter box when he's all done. He's like a little furry black and white rocket. With a tail, so maybe he's like a comet. :unsure:

Haha Seamus does that, when he's done taking a dump he leaps forward from his squatting position and tears my rotator cuff, every single day. It's starting to get sore.

Originally posted by cchs08@Aug 10 2006, 01:08 AM
good luck man

i agree some girls can be asses
however there are alot of exceptions.....down to earth girls. nice girls...cool girls with no attitude or fake drama

as for the guy who got his game killed here's some tips that mite help u
1. when u spit game dont over do it
2. if ur gonna use pick-up lines use original ones and dont even dare trying corny ones
3. alot of girls go for preppie guys instead of the hard asses
4. be playful and dont over do it
5. first impressions are important so be nice and corteous
6. dont even talk/think/or iniciate anything sex related cuz then they will think ur trying to get in their pants
7. beware of what singals your sending...mixed singals arent a good thing
Excuse me... have we met?

Back