My pet tarantula

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 12 2005, 10:32 AM
i have a lot of stories of myself falling off my bike because of insects...one time, it got so hot to the extreme that all these grass lice just filled the air...and as soon as that happened, all these ladybugs...i mean, in the billions came flying in...and always being in the right time and the right place, i was heading home from the pool and i was riding my bike when a few ladybugs got inside my shirt...and one of them bit me...and it stung really bad and i came to a screeching stop and ended up flying over my handlebars. *sigh* i thought ladybugs were nice
i didnt know ladybugs bite, what did you do to them?

They ARE nice. I really don't think ladybugs bite. Maybe you were in some kind of shock or something as it all happened and then you might've been thinking you were being bitten and eaten n' stuff 'cause you were panicking, but I of course don't know for sure if they really dont bite, who knows. Maybe they do.

I know they sometimes leave these little orange spots on your finger if they get scared. My next door neighbor told me it was ladybug pee and I believed him cause I was 6 but I don't know what it is.

They leave this orange stuff that kinda smells, to us it's not bad but for birds it's AWEFUL. this happens of course when it's scared or feels threatened.

I added this littler spider to the tank and called it Bugger.

Don't worry, they won't fight, Taranagon will just friggin' snatch Bugger one day because he's waaaay bigger of course and Bugger probably doesn't even have venom and won't even attempt a move on big ol Taranagon, and Taranagon sits most of its time in this cave, waiting to kill anyways.

coulda called my lil spider Booger but it is in fact a bug that's probably bugging Taranagon and the crickets.

Had I been here for the discussion my vote would have been to name him Stampy. :p

That's too cute!!! you should call mouse or a hamster that though ;)

thanks though Rhondalicious! Glad to see ya back on Adtunes.

Thanks. :) I try to stop by when I'm not cheating on adtunes. :p I found a pregnancy forum that's been really great.

Back