My pet tarantula

Bye bye people, sleepy time ;) thanks for aaaall the help though B)

:lol: A bee? don't mean to laugh, i mean i run from bees, but they more scare me then gross me out, i just don't want to get stung it hurts, do you like go crazy and run around everywhere with arms up in the air? heeeee

Originally posted by katie0129@Aug 12 2005, 01:06 PM
:lol: A bee? don't mean to laugh, i mean i run from bees, but they more scare me then gross me out, i just don't want to get stung it hurts, do you like go crazy and run around everywhere with arms up in the air? heeeee
ok this one time...me and my gf were sitting down peacefully at this wicked lake place...and a bee came from behind me, so i left her and went to get on my bike...but in panic, i fell down...and my gf had to save me. :ph34r:

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N+Aug 12 2005, 09:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ALDR123456789N @ Aug 12 2005, 09:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-katie0129@Aug 12 2005, 01:06 PM
ok this one time...me and my gf were sitting down peacefully at this wicked lake place...and a bee came from behind me, so i left her and went to get on my bike...but in panic, i fell down...and my gf had to save me. :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
awwww that's sweet though! :rolleyes:

i have a lot of stories of myself falling off my bike because of insects...one time, it got so hot to the extreme that all these grass lice just filled the air...and as soon as that happened, all these ladybugs...i mean, in the billions came flying in...and always being in the right time and the right place, i was heading home from the pool and i was riding my bike when a few ladybugs got inside my shirt...and one of them bit me...and it stung really bad and i came to a screeching stop and ended up flying over my handlebars. *sigh* i thought ladybugs were nice

Originally posted by Gussler@Aug 12 2005, 03:34 AM
Alright, here we go!!!!!

oh no .. what am I doing?? I'm killing Melissa!

in a good way B)
:woo:

Holy shit Aldrin, my face hurts from laughin so much man. :lol:

A bee! :lol: :lol:

Just the word "bee" alone is like so cute. We call em bumbly bees in my house. :)

Gus call it Aragog.

I was thinking of Taranagon, from there it becomes Tarry or something.

Back