My pet tarantula

OK, when you say old you mean old like.. turn of the century? Roman Empire days? Cavemen? Give us an example of the type of name you want, like something from a fantasy movie/book?

maaaybe from a fantasy story yeah, not caveman haha :lol: like Oogada Boogada?? NO lol

Yeah kind of futuristic?? hahah :p I just keep changing don't I. futuristc but classic????uuhm .... something spacey

Futuristic but Old? Like Lost in Space?

I KNOW! Will Robinson! Then when it's about ready to attack one of your friends you can yell to them Danger! *point* Will Robinson!

Yes, made up, so it's like fresh and new. Like you see... Morpheus for example, very futuristic but also classic, like think of Lord Morhpeus VI or something see? sounds very old now.

Ehhh I got nothing. You're too hard to please my friend. Go Benadryl!

Well, lets work on Benadryl anthony. just gotta fix a few things.

You think so??? why, tell me about this.... this Benadryl.

Originally posted by Gussler@Aug 12 2005, 02:31 AM
You think so??? why, tell me about this.... this Benadryl.
You don't know what Benadryl is!?

No i don't andy, no i don't. so someone teach me a lesson here.

What is a Benadryl?

Originally posted by Gussler@Aug 12 2005, 02:38 AM

What is a Benadryl?
Benadryl is one of the leading antihistamines around. It's commonly used to treat allergic reactions, and rashes.

Originally posted by andy+Aug 12 2005, 01:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Aug 12 2005, 01:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gussler@Aug 12 2005, 02:38 AM

What is a Benadryl?
Benadryl is one of the leading antihistamines around. It's commonly used to treat allergic reactions, and rashes. [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: I've never seen this side of you andy

Back