My Tech Support

:lol: You crack me up.. I was like Duuuuhhh what?

My tech guy emailed me again!! ^_^

:) good fer you

anyway im gonna go to bed...and remember, no spanky-wanky people :)

No, but now I really need to ASAP. There is word going around my office that there will be a meeting in 2 weeks to decide whether or not to just shut us down and outsource to another country!! So if I go on maternity leave before that then that gives me time to find another job and they will have to cover me until the end of my maternity leave.
Any ideas on how to go into labor? :p

:lol: Or stand upside down so he'll get mad and come out ;)

Originally posted by Enyone@Sep 13 2005, 04:35 PM
He'd probably just kick her

Just start pushing
I wish I could just start pushing. :lol: I'll just have to try the lots of pizza method. :p :naughty:

Originally posted by Scythe@Sep 13 2005, 05:10 PM
:)

(think non-sexy thoughts, think non-sexy thoughts, think non-sexy thoughts, ...)
Just think of me Kenneth, that'll work.

Swim a lot, Rhonda, swim and lotsa sex and spicy foods, and see if any local places make that labor pizza or whatever it's called. ;)

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Sep 13 2005, 01:54 PM
What?? No, you can't ban pizza!! I got's to have pizza!! :(
I know I read it somewhere, sorry, could not find it again, but how far along are you? Oh and congrats by the way. I looked at the picture of you and your husband. My compliment to you he is a handsome fellow, and you are really hot. I wish you both the best.

Oh and then they grow up, and drive and stuff, like my 18 yr old, and then you want to give them away. :angry: But I have enjoyed her mostly, challenging now and then. She is in college, and I just re-enrolled starting in an MBA track.

:blush: Aww, thanks.

I'm due like anytime. He's already dropped so just waiting on him to get tired of it in there and decide to come see us.

Originally posted by dascoot+Sep 13 2005, 06:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Sep 13 2005, 06:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Sep 13 2005, 05:10 PM
:)

(think non-sexy thoughts, think non-sexy thoughts, think non-sexy thoughts, ...)
Just think of me Kenneth, that'll work. [/b][/quote]
Liar!

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Sep 13 2005, 06:45 PM
:blush: Aww, thanks.

I'm due like anytime. He's already dropped so just waiting on him to get tired of it in there and decide to come see us.
Right on, I am so happy for you. It is such an exciting, wonderful and magic time. I remember it well, that little guy will change you forever. Do you have a name yet?

Back