What kind of superhero are you?

Sir_Garland

Pro Member
Reaction score
clicky

My results:

You scored as Captain Jack Sparrow.

Roguish,quick-witted, and incredibly lucky, Jack Sparrow is a pirate who sometimes ends up being a hero, against his better judgement. Captain Jack looks out for #1, but he can be counted on (usually) to do the right thing. He has an incredibly persuasive tongue, a mind that borders on genius or insanity, and an incredible talent for getting into trouble and getting out of it. Maybe its brains, maybe its genius, or maybe its just plain luck. Or maybe a mixture of all three.

Captain Jack Sparrow

79%

Neo, the "One"

79%

Lara Croft

75%

Indiana Jones

67%

The Amazing Spider-Man

67%

James Bond, Agent 007

63%

Batman, the Dark Knight

58%

Maximus

54%

William Wallace

50%

The Terminator

46%

El Zorro

42%

54 only
You scored as Batman, the Dark Knight.

As the Dark Knight of Gotham, Batman is a vigilante who deals out his own brand of justice to the criminals and corrupt of the city. He follows his own code and is often misunderstood. He has few friends or allies, but finds comfort in his cause.

Batman, the Dark Knight

54%

Lara Croft

50%

Maximus

46%

The Amazing Spider-Man

46%

Neo, the "One"

46%

Indiana Jones

46%

El Zorro

38%

William Wallace

38%

The Terminator

17%

Captain Jack Sparrow

17%

James Bond, Agent 007

8%

You scored as William Wallace.

The great Scottish warrior William Wallace led his people against their English oppressors in a campaign that won independence for Scotland and immortalized him in the hearts of his countrymen. With his warrior's heart, tactician's mind, and poet's soul, Wallace was a brilliant leader. He just wanted to live a simple life on his farm, but he gave it up to help his country in its time of need.

William Wallace
75%

Maximus
75%

Indiana Jones
71%

Captain Jack Sparrow
67%

El Zorro
67%

Batman, the Dark Knight
67%

James Bond, Agent 007
54%

The Amazing Spider-Man
42%

Lara Croft
42%

Neo, the "One"
38%

The Terminator
21%

You scored as Lara Croft.

A thrill-seeking, slightly unscrupulous, tough-as-nails archaeologist, Lara Croft travels the world in search of ancient relics perhaps better left hidden. She packs two Colt .45s and has no fear of jumping off buildings, exploring creepy tombs, or taking on evil meglomaniacs bent on world domination.

Lara Croft 63%

Indiana Jones 58%

Batman, the Dark Knight 54%

Captain Jack Sparrow 50%

The Terminator 46%

James Bond, Agent 007 42%

Maximus 42%

The Amazing Spider-Man 42%

El Zorro 38%

William Wallace 29%

Neo, the "One" 21%

Anyone remember my first avi? :lol:

Awesome! I scored as Maximus.

After his family was murdered by the evil emperor Commodus, the great Roman general Maximus went into hiding to avoid Commodus's assassins. He became a gladiator, hoping to dominate the colosseum in order to one day get the chance of killing Commodus. Maximus is valiant, courageous, and dedicated. He wants nothing more than the chance to avenge his family, but his temper often gets the better of him.

Maximus
83%
Captain Jack Sparrow

79%
Lara Croft

63%
Indiana Jones

58%
El Zorro

58%
Neo, the "One"

58%
William Wallace

58%
Batman, the Dark Knight

58%
The Amazing Spider-Man

46%
James Bond, Agent 007

46%
The Terminator

42%

You scored as Batman, the Dark Knight.

As the Dark Knight of Gotham, Batman is a vigilante who deals out his own brand of justice to the criminals and corrupt of the city. He follows his own code and is often misunderstood. He has few friends or allies, but finds comfort in his cause.

Batman, the Dark Knight 54%

James Bond, Agent 007 46%

William Wallace 42%

Indiana Jones 38%

The Terminator 38%

Neo, the "One" 38%

Captain Jack Sparrow 33%

El Zorro 33%

Lara Croft 29%

The Amazing Spider-Man 21%

You scored as Batman, the Dark Knight. I'm not THAT moody...

Batman, the Dark Knight

83%
Captain Jack Sparrow

75%
Maximus

75%
James Bond, Agent 007

67%
William Wallace

63%
The Amazing Spider-Man

50%
El Zorro

42%
Lara Croft

38%
Neo, the "One"

33%
The Terminator

29%
Indiana Jones

25%

:mellow:

YES! Bond, James Bond.

<You scored as James Bond, Agent 007.

James Bond is MI6's best agent, a suave, sophisticated super spy with charm, cunning, and a license's to kill. He doesn't care about rules or regulations and somewhat amoral. He does care about saving humanity though, as well as the beautiful women who fill his world. Bond has expensive tastes, a wide knowledge of many subjects, and his usually armed with a clever gadget and an appropriate one-liner.

James Bond, Agent 007

83%

Captain Jack Sparrow

75%

The Amazing Spider-Man

71%

Lara Croft

71%

Neo, the "One"

67%

Batman, the Dark Knight

63%

El Zorro

58%

Indiana Jones

54%

William Wallace

50%

The Terminator

50%

Maximus

46%

Hello ladies, :naughty:

But getting spider-man would have been cool also..

when I was little I used to wish I was Spider-man....I guess i still do... :lol:

Let's just flip that from a dick to a vagina and we're good... ;)

Jamie Bond, Agent 007 - 79%

Jamie Bond is MI6's best agent, a suave, sophisticated super spy with charm, cunning, and a license's to kill. She doesn't care about rules or regulations and somewhat amoral. She does care about saving humanity though, as well as the beautiful men who fill her world. Bond has expensive tastes, a wide knowledge of many subjects, and her usually armed with a clever gadget and an appropriate one-liner. :)

Back