You Girls.

No he can keep his links to himself unless they are pictures of puppies or something cute.

Originally posted by a_iver@Jul 24 2006, 12:07 AM
Girls who like johnny depp: secret window's on FX now
I found out today that my co-worker, the ex-professional wrestler, knows Depp and is gonna get me an autograph. :blink: *geeking out*

Originally posted by a_iver@Jul 23 2006, 08:07 PM
Girls who like johnny depp: secret window's on FX now
I watched it last nigh, pretty strange movie. There was a lot of stuff that didn't make sense to me. I really need to start reading Stephen King's novels...

Thank you Mr. Johnny for hi-jacking my pathetic teenage years thread. <_<

Who says you can't take it back? No one here notices when the subjects are changed, just go back to what you were talking about.

I know right. Haven't you noticed the CONSTANT subject change on any and every thread. It's okay hun. We always go back to the original topic. We do have ADD! :woo:

Well.
My last exposure to girls was not the best.
But.
Have no fear, this weekend camping with some friends and some girls.

Topic name rightfully adjusted.

good luck man

i agree some girls can be asses
however there are alot of exceptions.....down to earth girls. nice girls...cool girls with no attitude or fake drama

as for the guy who got his game killed here's some tips that mite help u
1. when u spit game dont over do it
2. if ur gonna use pick-up lines use original ones and dont even dare trying corny ones
3. alot of girls go for preppie guys instead of the hard asses
4. be playful and dont over do it
5. first impressions are important so be nice and corteous
6. dont even talk/think/or iniciate anything sex related cuz then they will think ur trying to get in their pants
7. beware of what singals your sending...mixed singals arent a good thing

Yes but you must be 18 to sign up for mixed singles. And your name cannot be Andy.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Aug 10 2006, 01:55 AM
Yes but you must be 18 to sign up for mixed singles. And your name cannot be Andy.
did u kinda sorta try this mixed singles?
y cant it be andy?
haha
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back