Vent Now 2

Originally posted by alleycat08@Dec 11 2007, 02:11 PM
yeah i hate finals 2!! :!@#$: i got em in january 2

economics
accounting 1
u.s. gov't
modern literature & composition
physics
Looks like you also have a lot of math there. Hmmm.

math
math
words
more wordy words
math

I conducted a shock and awe campaign on my math final today.

I'm off to conduct my next campaign in bio. Frozen fingers crossed it doesn't take me the whole 3 hours to finish but I anticipate stubborn areas of resistance.

That one went okay but last exam I thought the same thing and got a C-....

Originally posted by Scythe@Dec 11 2007, 05:11 AM
Physics is all about light - really not much mathematics there: just memorise the formulas and swing away.
Light? That's it? :blink: I should've taken this physics class instead of the crap I took last semester.

Originally posted by leone+Dec 13 2007, 12:06 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Dec 13 2007, 12:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Dec 11 2007, 05:11 AM
Physics is all about light - really not much mathematics there: just memorise the formulas and swing away.
Light? That's it? :blink: I should've taken this physics class instead of the crap I took last semester. [/b][/quote]
Last year it was about vibrations and waves and sound. This year it's optics so far, though we'll still see more :(

But I should mention that's in one semester not one year. The waves and sound was the second semester last year... the optics is the first semester this year... and then I think it's over for physics :D

btw: I'm studying to be a programmer so.. :p

You guys didn't do motion yet?

And PRAY that you won't cover particle motion and charges. :sick:

Originally posted by leone@Dec 12 2007, 03:38 PM

:devil:

Originally posted by leone@Dec 13 2007, 01:38 AM

Motion was a seperate class Mechanics :lol:

(2 semesters)

That crap's evil. :ph34r:

Why do you have to take so many physics courses?

Originally posted by leone@Dec 13 2007, 05:28 PM
That crap's evil. :ph34r:

Why do you have to take so many physics courses?
I had electicity too :lol:

My god. :lol: You know what, I think I'll stick with my year of physics where everything's combined into only one class. ;)

I also forgot, this year we're also doing a course wich i dare not translate in english... it's where you calculate wether certain things are strong enough to withstand certain forces and stuff, what profile to use, what materials to use, etc etc

Back