Balls of eyes

Enyone

Pro Member
Reaction score
Sooo I was running *running* minding my own business, soaking up the rays, and letting the wind dance raveshly through my hair. (Picture it?) Ok so then I get a little sand in my eyes *rubbing eyes* I look up! Oh no I'm BLIND!! I've gone BLIND!! In my right eye that is. So I'm rubbing and rubbing and freaking out! And I realized my contacty ripped. :( So I haul ass home *running* and burtst through the doors!
MOM DAD I NEED NEW EYES!!

What do they do? First ask me which eye? I tell them right, then they go to the right side of me and start waving asking if I can see them. <_<
Then they call everyone they know and tell them I can't see out of my right eye.

What do I do?

Go to secret stash of cash, get 100 bucks and go get new eyes
Acuvue advance with hydraclear :)

Funny thing is they still think im blind *snickering*

I just got some new ones called Oasis or somthing. Well, they've been ordered so I'm waiting for them to come in. :blink: < Erika :lol:

:lol: funny

Did you order them through 1800 contacts?

yea i was thinking maybe you didn't set it as your default pic, but it shows up when you click on your name..

so leone you really can move your ears and scalp? Cos sometimes I feel my ears move.. actually when im nervous or something i try to move my ears so i wont have to focus on the feeling.. but yea ...yea

Back