Grrr

Enyone

Pro Member
Reaction score
Alright Alright! I give all permission to laugh. Cos I cannot stop laughing
Today school started and I have been so excited!! You have no idea. So I go to school looking for my philosophy class. I can't find the fucking room. I ask about ohhhhhhh 10 people. No on has a clue. I start to think, ''Geee does this class even real"? So I find the damn room.
Room is dark.
Room is empty.
I am lost, I am confused, I am really really irritated.
This whole time I'm talking to my cousin and he is laughing. I hang up with him take one look at my schedule. Close my eyes. Open them and look around to make sure nobody else has seen what I just witnessed.

My class is on Tuesday nights :blush:

:lol: :lol: Ohhh Erika you big dork.. :wub:

Was that you that just called me? I was outside with the dog but I heard the phone ring.

You didn't miss some other class today did you?

Yea I called you. No I thought Monday night was my only class :(
And I was up at the school this afternoon too :angry: But Noooooooooo! Nobody wanted to give my brain the memo ''You don't have class today''

I know.. I want to kill them all with Aldrin's sword

There isn't a geographical falsehood in anything that anyone has told you. ;)

:ph34r: <~~ turns to Dark side

*gasping* What happened? I blacked out

:lol: We DO share a beach actually! Or at least a gulf..

*looks out my window across the water* Erika jump up and down so I can see you dude.

Originally posted by Enyone@Aug 29 2005, 04:28 PM
Alright Alright! I give all permission to laugh. Cos I cannot stop laughing
Today school started and I have been so excited!! You have no idea. So I go to school looking for my philosophy class. I can't find the fucking room. I ask about ohhhhhhh 10 people. No on has a clue. I start to think, ''Geee does this class even real"? So I find the damn room.
Room is dark.
Room is empty.
I am lost, I am confused, I am really really irritated.
This whole time I'm talking to my cousin and he is laughing. I hang up with him take one look at my schedule. Close my eyes. Open them and look around to make sure nobody else has seen what I just witnessed.

My class is on Tuesday nights :blush:
I did that once. :lol:

Me too, cept it wasn't the first day of class, it was the exam. And I was a day LATE. :cry:

has either one of you tried to swim across to the other side? has anyone lost a limb or two from the gators? :ph34r:

I've only lost a few toes and part of an earlobe to the gators but the last time I tried to swim across the Gulf I got chased down by a school of sharks and these pirates had to rescue me but then they made me their wench and I had to serve them mead and.. *other things* so I hopped a whale and rode it to Mexico.

Back