Grrr

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 30 2005, 07:45 PM
i hear chinese people eat dogs, mexicans eat chicken vagitas
Ever seen Faces of Death?

*shivers* yea this one time they showed the Korean people gutting and frying the puppies :(

:( Im sorry.. tell Melissa to take down her avatar :p

My cat had kittens :) :angry: :)

:lol: :lol: Got that right!! My mom is like

"Erika don't forget to feed your whore, you know she has kids now'' :)

Originally posted by Enyone@Sep 1 2005, 01:42 PM
:lol: :lol: Got that right!! My mom is like

"Erika don't forget to feed your whore, you know she has kids now'' :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: Classy.

When I was 6, I adopted a kittie from the humane society and I thought it could swim so I threw it at our pool, then I had to go save it because it was drowning. It died a week later and apparently, I adopted a kittie with kittie aids or something. :ph34r:

Yeah. Kitty AIDs. I'd stick with that story too if I were a vicious little 6 year old kitty drowner. :p

My old dog had a brain tumor for the last few years of his life (lived 10 years) and we didn't know about it until the day he died. He would always be walking around and then suddenly look confused and he would look down at the ground, we thought was watching bugs or something but his vision was actually blacking out so he would look down because he couldn't see. It was sad. He was a good dog, I miss Rufus. :(

:( Ohh I'm so sorry. My English teacher's son got this kitten that everybody wanted and so he tried to hide it. He ended up hiding it in the deep freezer :(

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Sep 2 2005, 12:41 PM
When I was 6, I adopted a kittie from the humane society and I thought it could swim so I threw it at our pool, then I had to go save it because it was drowning. It died a week later and apparently, I adopted a kittie with kittie aids or something. :ph34r:
Mine got feline AIDS too, the cat in my profile picture. The vet said he got it from some other cat hissing in his face or scratching him but he was a total ho, I know where he got it.

Originally posted by dascoot@Sep 2 2005, 11:12 AM
Mine got feline AIDS too, the cat in my profile picture. The vet said he got it from some other cat hissing in his face or scratching him but he was a total ho, I know where he got it.
In the jungle from a monkey?

Back