Family guy episode help

Lt.Dan

Reaction score
Alright guys, I havn't had much help with my topics in the past, so hopefully someone can figure this one out, I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm looking for an episode of family guy, all I remember is the beginning of it, there is a lecture at one of the kids' schools, and someone is tlaking to them, and the kids in the room go "hey, he's sitting in his chair backwards, lets listen to what he has to say" or something like that... and the speaker mentions Jefferson High, and some random guy keeps saying "Jefferson High is our rivals".

That's all I remember from the episode, if someone could tell me the name of the episode, or explain more about what happens in the episode, I would appreciate it.

I don't know the name of the episode but they were at an assembly listening to a guy talk about how sex was for marriage, I believe. That's the episode where everyone was having sex in the ear. I think.

I'm partially relying on dascoot to conclude this, but I think you are talking about "Prick Up Your Ears," which was episode 86 from season 5 (5ACX01), written by Cherry Chevapravatdumrong and directed by James Purdum.

There's a whole lot to potentially be offended by here... but I sure loved the bit where the announcer said, "If you want Brian to say "¡Ariba!" and dance around a sombrero, text FAMGUY3."

Yah I know, I wasn't even sure if I should post that here... but it is the title of the episode, after all. And yes, the writer's last name is really "Chevapravatdumrong" - don't ask me how to pronounce that one.

yup, thats the one... I actually had that one, and I thought the part I was talking about was at the very beginning, so I was confused when I didn't see it, but after I watched the episode out, I finally realized it was the one... good episode, thanks for the help!

Back