Family Guy Season 3

No, I've heard it in several movies, but I can't put my finger on what it's called.

well, It's probably one of those traditional songs, that many different shows or movies would play for taveling music, and they get orchestras to do it... just like the music they always play when everything is slow-motion :blink:

has anyone happen to find the remake that they used in this episode? or is it just a remixed clip of the actual cars' song?

I haven't analyzed this particular one but Seth & Co. are rather adept at writing their own knock-offs.... I wonder if there is anything on the DVDs... in the commentary track maybe... :ermm:

Okay, no commentary on that one but I'm pretty sure that's The Cars version... I don't have the movie but I suspect it's the precise edit used for the pool scene from "Fast Times at Ridgemont High".
I find it interesting that when playing the DVD the closed captioning says "Rock music playing" but when it airs on TV it says "Moving in Stereo" playing. Perhaps there was some doubt as to whether they would secure the rights to it...

after listening to it a few times. i think your right, it is the cars. they just edited it to make it sounds nice : D

that is interesting what you discovered on the DVD. thanks all for the help

family guy season 3

Peter swallowed a cell phone and he punches his stomach to turn it on/off, but theres one scene his on hold and they play this song and i only remeber a lil bit of it and it goes something like this "seems like we'll make it" blah blah blah.
any help would be appricite it.

whats the song in the episode where lois and peter celebrate their anniversary but peter forgets and get struck by lightning while playing golf and death visits him etc. then at the end he gets a guy i forgot his name to go to the golf course and surprise lois and so they are both on the golf course and the guy is playing the song in the background and its liek "oh baby i love you...." dont know the rest of the words haha but um if anyone knows yeahh
thanks!
PS it was just on TBS if anyone saw

Family Guy season 3

Ok in the episode of family guy when Peter finds out he has a black ancestor, Nate griffin, he is telling stories about nate, adn in one story, nate and the other slaves are on a boat, and the cut the captin out of the boat, while he is on his bed, on a piece of wood, and put him out to sea. The captin wakes up, falls out, and then shakes his fist at nate, there is a song playing, like a bunch of kids, going like "Everybodys out for the summer" Or something like that. Natre then says "This is going to be the best summer ever!"

Family Guy Season 3 Stewie's Sexy Parties

Ya know the music that's used when Stewie has his sexy parties? It kind of seems like something that would've been used on "Laugh-In." I'm hopeful that someone will have some more info though. Watch this clip:
to hear it. Does anyone know if it's part of a real song? Thanks for the help.

At the 24 second mark the song sounds like Yakety Sax. Also known as the theme song for The Benny Hill show. The most popular version of this song is probably by Boots Randolph (this is not the artist on Stewie).
trashpig

Yep, I hear "Yakety Sax" in there too. I'm too young to know about the Benny Hill show...but I'm thinking the sexy parties are based on a sketch from there. Thanks for the info~

Its on itunes "Bond Street" by Burt Bacharach
Whouda thunk..Burt Bacharach
trashpig

Austin Powers said it best, "Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Burt Bacharach."

trashpig, I thank you! :D

Back