Family Guy Season 4

I don't think it's a real song.

It was making a reference to "Ferris Bueller's Day Off." Jeanie, Ferris' sister, was picked up by police. While at the police station she meets a "rebel," Charlie Sheen, who she falls in love with after making out with him. When he asks her name, she says, "It's Jean...but most guys call me Shauna." That's when the background singing ensues. I think it was just put in the movie to help the audience "feel the love," kinda the same reason they did it on Family Guy with Brian & Shauna. ;)

ok thanks, i recognized it from ferris but didnt know it wasnt a song

They re-ran this episode tonight, 10/2, in case anybody was wondering about some of the music ;)

What Is the Song when The guys got up and Started singing with the karaoke machine? it leads them to forming their band? thanks

Anyone know the songs used in Family Guy when Brian and Stewie are training on the mountain?

Anyone know the music used in American Dad when George Bush and some soldiers in helicopters are dropping beer and bibles onto the Saudi Arabian Crowd?

The song on Family Guy is Hearts on Fire by John Cafferty. The song on American Dad is Got to do it by Andrew W.K.

Whats the song thats played when chris goes to highschool as a freshmen and gets "beaten" by the mayor

i have seen that episode i im trying to remember it can u say some lyrics for me? Then maybe i will remember it!

no more mister nice guy by alice cooper. the scene was a parody of a scene from dazed and confused

Hello, I am trying to figure out what song is playing in the video and Peter is singing "Because I'm Dressed like a Cat"

Man, it's killing me...what episode is that!? Ok, now I must get out the Family Guy dvd's and start watching. I'll let you know if I can help you out after I find the episode. :D

Ok, I found it. It is "Opposites Attract" by "Paula Abdul"!

It was in the newest season, still airing. Orig Aired on 12/18/05 and its called "The Father, the Son and the Holy Fonz"

You people are probably too young to remember the actual Paula Abdul music video that "Family Guy" is parodying.

Family Guy season 4

Anyone know the music used in Family Guy when Stewie is being hit around in the pinball machine. Some Lyrics are "One two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve"

Originally posted by Four King Twenty@Dec 27 2005, 11:18 AM
You people are probably too young to remember the actual Paula Abdul music video that "Family Guy" is parodying.
Not me...unfortunately, I remember it ;)

That was an old bit on Sesame Street, only made for that show, to help kids learn to count. I think it's only known as the Pinball Song.

Yeah, I think it was on both "The Electric Company" and "Sesame Street." It's known as "the pinball number count."

Does anyone know the song that was playing when Peter talks about a rip off and he flashes back to a gizmo opperated machine that supposedly makes breakfast but ends up just shooting him in the arm. It sounds like something out of Pee Wee Herman's Big Top movie.

Not sure what song or who does it, but it is certainly a rip of the Pee Wee Breakfast maker scene from Pee Wee's Big Adventure.

Back