Bones Season 2

Bones season 2

In tonights episode there was a song near the end where it showed Brennan's dad sticking the coin down the guys throat and the body on fire. does anyone know the name of the song played and who it is by?

Before anyone needs to ask the question, here's the answer:

The song at the very beginning of tonight's new episode of Bones was "Sea Lion" by Sage Francis off of A Healthy Distrust.

...ms molly

It's a cover of Running Up That Hill done by Placebo. It's available on iTunes.

just curious if anyone knows the name and or artist of the somber rock-based song that played at the end of the 8-9 pm episode of bones last night? The episode is titled "judas on a pole"
thank you

Does anyone know the first song in the episode when the guy is being set on fire? It's difficult to make out words clearly enough to google the lyrics.

Thanks in advance.

What is the song, sung by a female about 45 minutes through the show? Thanks - the voice was familiar, but I just couldn't place it.

Does anyoneknow what the song played at the end of the ep is ?? THX

Does anyone know the song that was played while Booth was running across the sand to get Bones, who was burried in a car? I love that song!

Here are some of the lyrics:
-Thats no way to live, all tangled up like balls of string
-She burns for me

Sounds like a male singer

Do you know where I could get it?

Thanks

Does anyone know the song playing when she's fixing the little bones pieces and fall alseep at her desk?

Does anyone know the song played at the beginning where Bones realizes shes been buried. The radio plays a song from a woman. Does anyone have the name of it? and by whom?
11/15th eppy

THANKS

Does anyone know the song playing when she fixing the bone pieces and she falls asleep at her desk. it's a girl singing

If it was a girl singing, then I would suspect it's Broken Bridge by Daughter Darling, b/c everybody else is male. If that's not it, you'd have to find a clip, or post some of the lyrics.

There were three songs given for that ep:

"A Light On A Hill" by Margot & The Nuclear So and So's
"Never Know" by Bob Gentry
"Next To You" by Tim Easton

Fox does give a music listings for the eps here, though it's not always complete. Another good place to look for other music info is Fox's Bones Forum, though it's more convenient for recently aired eps.

Does anyone know the title of the song that played at the very end of the episode of Bones tonight? (February 14, 07)

thanks!

Back