Ugly Betty Season 2

Thanks! That is a sweet song.

Anyone know the song in the beginning when Betty is dreaming?

someone found it for me, it's this song...

Calabria-enur by Natasha

It's actually "Calabria" by Enur ft Natasja. There are a whole bunch of versions on iTunes. The consensus on the boards seemed to be that the version on Ugly Betty was one of the 2007 mixes.

what is the song at the end of the episode. it sounds kind of familiar. old school r&b maybe

Didn't You Know (You'd Have To Cry Sometime) - Gladys Knight & The Pips

Hey Guys,

Does anyone know the name of the song and the group that was the opening song and for the highschool dance on Ugly Betty 5/15/08 Episode. What a great song that was.

Thanks for your help

Loren

What was the song playing when they were eating tater tots and jello, before she tells him she wants to take it slow?

I think the entire season finale was all Madonna songs, from the albums Confessions on the Dance Floor and Hard Candy. :blink: I recognized "Jump" at the very end.

Thank you so much. I know people drop that word a lot and they only mean it because they get what they want, but I am truly greatful for your reply.

Loren

Wow I love this site! Okay, so I'm also looking for the song right after "Forever". It says "it's all in my head" and "tell me would I lie to you." Also the one where Gio's dancing with the kids and Betty and Gio pick out kid versions of Mode people. The song says "I'm losing control" and I think "Don't let me go." Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Ugly Betty Season 2 The Kids Are Alright

"Outta Your Mind"
Written by Melissa Ritter, Doug DeAngelis, Doug Beck and Susan Diamant-Neigher
Performed by Luscious Redhead

"Forever"
by Walter Meego
(at the junior high dance opening scenes)

"I'm In Love With A Friend"
by Deep Dish
(at the end where Gio tells Betty he wants to be The Guy)

that is the soundtrack listing for this episode. I'm not sure if it helps... Hope it does!

Back