Ugly Betty Season 3

Ugly Betty Bad Amanda

Hey I've been trying and trying to figure out the song that starts playing right after the Wilhelmina "I'll drink for all three of us" and while Amanda and Betty are at the cosmetics counter, but before Lady Gaga's "Fashion." I'm almost positive it repeats something about "itch, scratch," but I can't find it anyway and it's driving me nuts! Help please!!!

Re: Ugly Betty Bad Amanda

I know these songs were used in that episode.

"Fashion" by Heidi Montag

"Dirty Basement" by Elektrons

"Elle" by Sebastien Tellier

Re: Ugly Betty Bad Amanda

I know these songs were used in that episode.

"Fashion" by Heidi Montag

I've also read that the version of "Fashion" used in the episode was by Lady Gaga... not positive which one it is though. :unsure:

Ugly Betty

That's the episode where Adriana Lima stars with those ugly berries.
two songs still looking for.
1, where willy and daniel arrive at the photo shoot; track that plays when they get out of the car.
2, when the shoot finally begins; betty arranges some berries adriana can play with...

Re: Ugly Betty

Episode: 306 Ugly Berry

1. "Simple" by Kreesha Turner
2. "Feel Like A Woman" by Brazilian Love Affair Project

Reactions: jca
Ugly Betty "Dress for Success"

Hi -

There was a song played towards the end of the "Dress for Success" episode (aired tonight / Jan 8th) when Daniel and Molly kissed. Anyone know which one it was?

I didn't catch much of it at all, but something about "spending my life with you"...I think :p

Thanks in advance!

Re: Ugly Betty - Dress for Success EP song

La ritournelle by Sebastien Tellier I love this song! ;)

Re: Ugly Betty - Dress for Success EP song

I knew it sounded familiar! That's the one - thank you so much! :)

Ugly Betty on 1/22 Sisters on the Verge

At the end of Ugly Betty there was a really gentle song sung by a woman, if anyone knows the title I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!!!! Peace to all.

Re: Ugly Betty on 1/22 Sisters on the Verge

The Lucky One - Au Revoir Simone

Ugly Betty Season 3 "Things Fall Apart"

I'm looking for the song at the end of last night's Ugly Betty.

I've done a search online for some of the lyrics and it was something on the lines:

turning black table

seeing the white in your eyes

It was beautiful...Shazam did not recognize it. Anyone know?

Ugly Betty 3.21 "The Born Identity"

So I was wondering if anyone knew the songs that were at the beginning and ending (especially the ending) of Ugly Betty's "The Born Identity" episode that aired 5/7/09? I just couldn't make out the words in either one. Thanks so much!

Re: Ugly Betty 3.21 "The Born Identity"

The opening song is "Yarmouth Town" by Great Big Sea.

Thanks so much! Now I wish someone could figure out the ending song, but it's so hard to make out the lyrics.

It might have been "Layers" by Asobi Seksu.

Back