The Hills Season 3

"True Love" by Angels & Airwaves, from the I-Empire album.

You can find song information for every scene of The Hills on MTV.com.

Hello There,

Does anyone know the name of the song that was played on the ONLINE version of The Hills Season 3 Finale (May 12/08)? It was the very last song beginning with Lauren leaving Audrina's room and Heidi and Spencer arriving back to their apartment.
Please and Thank you.

Originally posted by valerierene@Oct 5 2007, 06:07 PM
ive been searching everywhere for a song that i heard on episode 7 of season three of the hills..

its from the online version of the episode..i tried to decifer the lyrics the best that i could..

"do we still love eachother like we used to..and no one ever changed my life like you did..you hear them talk of us as love sick monsters..the sun behind the april showers nature never created another love like ours"

the song is upbeat and the man singing it has maybe a slight british accent and it plays right after they show the title of the episode

PLEASE HELP :)
nothing?

Episode: http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1569664

Please, help me!

Hi
Does anyone know the song thats playing at the beginning of the house party On A date frpm the past?
it goes like this:

I can hear the music playin i just wanna grove on this feeling
i can see you wanna dance..

a girl and a boy are singng it
anyone know??

I think it's on the online show?

Does anyone know what song is being played in Season 3 finale Ep 28, it's after Heidi's talk with Brent in Vegas, and it's a woman singing:

"you were walking along a ???, hello, hello, to this beautiful night"

the camera then panned across the streets of LA and then to LC and Lo in their kitchen.

I have done literally every search and forum for it and still no luck, it's driving me crazy! The beginning of the song sounds like an instrumental of The Killers' "Mr Brightside" too.
It's not any of the songs mtv listed as being on that episode either.

Thanks!

I've been trying to find the song that plays in the beginning of "They Meet Again" from The Hills.

It is from 2:17 to 2:40. Lyrics I could pickup: "Do we still love each other like we use to, no one ever changed my life like you did, you had them talk of us as love sick martyrs, Two hearts arrested by their base desires This time they catch the april showers,
They could never have created another love like ours"

I went to the music page for that episode and none of the songs seem to be it.

A clip here:
http://www.mtv.com/videos/the-hills-season-3-ep-7-they-meet-again/1569664/playlist.jhtml

I've been going insane trying to find it, so any help would be awesome.

Back