The Hills Season 1

does anyone know the song played right before commercial when lauren is boarding the plane for ny? it comes in between the "shine" song and the "stars and boulevards" song as posted by mtv.com. it is a female voice and the lyrics are "turn the key and set me free, spread my wings and watch me fly" this is not vaughan penn's song angels fly. thanks!!!

the last song in tonights The Hills episode, since I know someone will want to know, is by artisit Kaci brown called "Unbelievable". yea wooooooooo

The hills episode 4

does anyone know what the song was that was playing when jason kissed lauren and she was walking away at the end of episode 4?

Here's a list that I found from episode 4:

Kaci Brown - Unbelievable (Featured artist!)
Alternate Routes - Please Don't Let It Be
Evan Olson - Shelly
Pink Spiders - Little Razor Blades
Matt White - Moment of Weakness
Feist - Secret Heart
Dido - Sand In My Shoes
Maren - Someday Is Now
Keith Varon - Honestly
Shanna - New Day
Samantha Moore - Can't Replace You
Missing Persons - Walking In LA
The Ruse - Alone
Vaughan Penn - Bring on the Day

woo! thanks for putting this up. i think this was the best mix of music on a hills episode so far! (even though it's only the fourth episode!)

whats the song playing when jason and lauren were leaving the lunch they had together

Does anyone know the song from the most recent episode when Heidi is walking into Bolthouse(towards the end of the episode)? If I'm not mistaken, it was an electronic/ hip hopish song! The link that someone provided with songs from the episodes doesn't include this jam!! HELP!!! :>) Thanks in advance!!

does anyone have a music list from that episode. if not, what are the two songs from the lauren/jason date scene? one sounds like "secret love, what are you afraid of?" and i actually forget the other but it's when they are walking to the table. thanks!

I actually wrote down the lyrics and downloaded that song as soon as the episode was over because I love it too. It's "Secret Heart" by Feist.

Does anyone know what the name of the song was that was playing on the latest episode of the Hills when Heidi was leaving the nightclub after getting off work and her and Jordan started fighting? Thanks in advance.

Hmm. They haven't posted a list for the latest episode yet. I guess I will give it some time. Thanks for link.

Hey.. does anyone happen to know what the name of the very last song they played at the end of tonights show (7/19/06) , when lauren and jason are at the hotel?? thanks...

I've been looking around for this song as well. So far no luck. It sounded a lot like Imogen Heap to me, but it's not a song I recognize so if it is her, it's something that hasn't been released yet. She has been known to "drop" a song in a tv show, then release a single a short time later. She did this with the song "Speeding Cars" in the season finale of season three of "The O.C." Then again, it might not even be her. :)

i think you're talking about 'dido - do you have a little time' but i'm not sure...

I think you might be talking about Feist's cover of "Secret Heart" (on her "Let It Die" album).

I do remember hearing an Imogen Heap song in one episode (I only noticed it b/c it was a song I had just listened to). I doubt that's what you're thinking of b/c I don't think it was near the end of the episode but it's worth a try, maybe one of these:

Loose Ends -or-
Headlock

Back