The Hills Season 4

The Hills "Its about trust" episode

Does anyone know the name of the song playing at the very end when Lauren is driving away from the restaurant? It's a female singer, and some of the words are "where do people go who tell you all the pretty things". Please help!

The Hills "It's About Trust"

"It's About Trust"
Season 4 Episode 17 (Episode 417) Music

"Numba 1 (Tide Is High)" by Kardinal Offishall
Download it from Amazon.

"What If" by Simple Plan
Download it from Amazon.

"Mercy" by OneRepublic
Download it from Amazon.

"Falling Into Place" by The Afters
Download it from Amazon.

"Bittersweet Life" by My Favorite Highway
Download it from Amazon.

"Falling Into Doubt" by Chris Hawkes
Download it from Amazon.

"Covered" by Uh Huh Her
Download it from Amazon.

"Soon We'll Be Found" by Sia
Download it from Amazon.

"Look Around" by Vedera
Download it from MySpace.

The songs above are the songs listed on The Hills website for the show, and are showed on tv when the songs are playing. The song I'm talking about is not listed and the name was not displayed while being played. It was the very last song played as Lauren was leaving Audrina standing outside the restaurant.

It was the very last song played as Lauren was leaving Audrina standing outside the restaurant.
The song is "Look Around" by Vedera.

The songs above are the songs listed on The Hills website for the show, and are showed on tv when the songs are playing.
As you can see MTV doesn't always post a complete list on their soundtrack site -- we sometimes have to correct the "official MTV song listing" of songs used in the show. Also, the "soundtrack bar" at the bottom of the screen that runs song information during the show doesn't identify every song in an episode. Add to that the online and foreign versions of the show run a completely different soundtrack, which makes things that much more confusing.

^ oops sorry its not the song youre looking for the its the one before it. but i love that one too :)

does anyone know the song they play in the ending credits on the full episodes online at mtv. there are no lyrics. its just instrumentals. any help is appreciated. thank you!

Is the music in the episodes shown on TV the same as the music in the episodes sold on iTunes? Or is the MTV.com version the one they put on iTunes?

Does anyone know the song played in eps. 415. It is right after Heidi and Spencer are fighting with Stephanie in the room. It goes something like "on and on we sing along....we coulda won but lost it all at 24"??? Please help!!

The Hills "Dream Boy, Dream Job"

"Dream Boy, Dream Job"
Season 4 Episode 18 (Episode 418) Music

"How You Love Me Now" by Hey Monday
Download it from Amazon.

"Apology" by SafetySuit
Download it from Amazon.

"Monday" by Zosia
Download it from Amazon.

"What U R" by Monique Ximenez
Hear it at MTV.

"Cant Stop The World" by Gavin Rossdale
Download it from Amazon.

"Circus" by Britney Spears
Download it from Amazon.

"10,000 Reasons" by Keren Deberg
Get it from Amazon.

"One Week Of Danger" by The Virgins
Download it from Amazon.

"Leave Out All The Rest" by Linkin Park
Download it from Amazon.

"This Is My Now" by Jordin Sparks
Download it from Amazon.

Re: The Hills "Dream Boy, Dream Job"

I can find no information about Monique Ximenez (aka MoniqueXez) and her song "What U R" in the Dream Boy, Dream Job episode of The Hills. Anyone know anything about her or this song?

With music labels, artist management, and musicians killing themselves to get their music on that show, someone really dropped the ball at her label. She doesn't even have her own web site or MySpace page.

In the online episode of "You Did This" where Lauren and Stephanie are discussing the rumor....what song is playing? It's something like "I'm so fed up with this static - Played out it's over dramatic - Give me a break I won't have it". I've tried googling a bunch of times and looking in different lists on sites....and NOTHING!! Anyone know?

i'm trying to find the song that plays when spencer and stephanie goes out for lunch.
it sounds like a male and female singing.

"Mr. & Mrs. Pratt"
Season 4 Episode 19 (Episode 419) Music

"I Hate This Part" by Pussycat Dolls
Download it from Amazon.

"Boom" by Anjulie
Download it from Amazon.

"Kiss and Sell" by The Maine
Download it from Amazon.

"Return The Favor" by Keri Hilson
Download it from Amazon.

"Right Here (Departed)" by Brandy
Download it from Amazon.

"Live Like You Are Dying" by Lenka
Download it from Amazon.

"Gotta Be Somebody" by Nickelback
Download it from Amazon.

"Ready For Anything" by Kit Hain
Hear it at MySpace.

"Remember" by Kari Kimmel
Download it from.

"Glitter In The Air" by Pink
Download it from Amazon.

The Hills "I Heidi Take Thee Spencer..."

"I Heidi Take Thee Spencer..."
Season 4 Episode 20 (Episode 420) Music

"Kill the Lights" by Britney Spears
Download it from Amazon.

"Greater Than" by Vedera

"Explode" by Uh Huh Her
Download it from Amazon.

"Second Chance" by Shinedown
Download it from Amazon.

"I Could Say" by Lily Allen

"We Used To Be Friends" by Dandy Warhols
Download it from Amazon.

"Come Home" by OneRepublic
Download it from Amazon.

"Bigger Than Love" by My Favorite Highway
Download it from Amazon.

"Frontload (Single Version)" by Freezepop
Download it from Amazon.

Hi,
The songs listed don't seem to include the song i'm looking for from episode 11 season 4, when the boys are in Cabo in the hot tub discussing audrina. The song does sound similar to 3OH!3 but it's not it.

The lyrics are "oh girl look what happened to you, you didn't have to do it, touch me with magic......you're so dangerous/contagious" or something like that

I can't find the song anywhere or on any song lists for that episode!
Any help would be great,

Thanks!

The songs listed don't seem to include the song i'm looking for from episode 11 season 4, when the boys are in Cabo in the hot tub discussing audrina.
Are you watching THE HILLS online at MTV.com or somewhere other than the U.S.? MTV changes all the songs for the online and international versions of The Hills.

I'm watching them online and on TV in the UK. I think "Keeps Gettin Better" by Christina Aguilera is listed as being played during that scene on the US version, so I haven't been able to find a listing for what the song is that is played in the UK.

Back