The Hills Season 1

Does anyone know what the song is when Lauren is having dinner and watching a movie with Jason it is like- do you have a little time do you have a little time for me?
If anyone knows PLEASE resond i love that song
Thanks

heyy

its this song "have a little time" [something close to the song title] by dido

Anyone know the Natasha Bedingfild (it sounded just like her) song played during thee actual fashion show scene?

This song was the first song on the season it went "suddenly i see" if anyone knows please get back to me

Thanks

the song when Lauren's in the limo, having to pick up 2 extra tickets for the fashion show and she calls Whitney and she's talking to her. I knooow I know this song.. it's a punkrock song but I can't put my finger on it

does anyone know the song that plays during an episode?? i think laurens in a limo or something..here are some of the lyrics:

i'm gonna shine brighter than i've ever shone
i'm gonna sing louder than i've ever sung

can someone help me please?? :D

It's uh the episode where it's that Lauren girls birthday, and her and her boyfriend are in the hotel room together, it almost sounds like Dido. I can't really recall any of the lyrics but my gf really liked the song, any help would be great. Thanks ya'll.

Did NOT see the ep, so ...

Gonna take a guess ...

Did some Googling for ya ...

Perhaps ...

Salme Dahlstrom - "Shine" ???

GarageBand page

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

I don't know what the song is that you're looking for but here is a list of all the songs from the last episode:

Garrison Star - Beautiful In Los Angeles
Vaughan Penn - Bring On The Day
Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten
KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See
Kenna - Freetime
Spitalfield - Now You Can¹t Stop
Tatiana Williams - Bring Me Down
The Veronicas - 4 Ever
Natasha Bedingfield - I'm The Bomb
The Handcuffs - Flying
Joanna - Let Go
Jimmy Eat World - 23
Jaime Paxton - Anytime

Lol, Starfairy just answered every single Hills thread. We've got a hardcore fan here folks! Thanks! :lol:

does anyone know the song, the lyrics are something like thiss...

"hold tight its not easy to be...
hold tight, im down on my knee so eager to please"

LOL!! Yeah I guess I'm a fan, not necessarily hardcore. I guess I just know where to find information on the show. I just hadn't been here in a while, there were 31 pages of new posts! So I just answered the ones that I could. And they just all happened to be about the hills.

AWESOME find omgsh_jimmy!

Still like trying to find a needle in a haystack, but at least you have narrowed down which barn the haystack is in... :D

I've only caught a show or two, but without a playlist like that above, you'd never find a title or artist in the first place.

Thanks.

Back