The Hills Season 1

Whats the song playing during the beginning Lauren's skolding by the senior Editor?

Theres no words but its a beat. :) appreciated it thanks

does anyone know the song played when heidi goes to dinner w/ her boyfriend?
and does anyone know the song played when heidi tells lauren that if she gets the job she'll dropout? there werent anywords..just a beat.

thanks.

<3

During the episode "A Change of Plans" when Lauren and Heidi are leaving their school a song plays and some of the lyrics are something like, "and if the world was to learn today would you apologize from yesterday"

ok so the song for the first part...where heidi goes to lunch w/ her bf...

and the one where she tells lauren she wont go to school

if anyone knows either one of them please help me!!

well i guess the only way i'll find out is if someone watches the reruns and tells me the song.... the hills replays on mtv all the time....so just look and listen for the parts where heidi tells lauren she isnt going to school if she gets her job and the part where heidi goes to lunch with her boyfriend... both of these clips are in the 1st ten minutes if you dont want to watch teh whole thing..

does anybody know the name and artist to the last song played after she listened to the message from jason?? please help, it's driving me mad. lol thank you in advance

I'm looking for this song too! MTV doesn't have it on the website! If I find out, I'll let ya know!

What episode was this in? And when was it played? Are you sure it's not on the MTV website? I'm pretty sure they have all the songs on there. But a list from episode three isn't up yet and here is that:

Augustana - Stars and Boulevards
Superchick - One Girl Revolution
Good Charlotte - Hold On
The Fray - Over My Head (Cable Car)
Pink - Long Way to Happy
vaughan penn - "angels"

But I know it's not any of those songs.

OK! I guess I thought I knew that song. But now I realize, I haven't really heard it before.

so tonight 6-20-06 , the hills played and like always and some awesome tunes , but i couldnt catch on to any of the lyrics , so if anybody knows any of the songs they played or where i could find them , that would be a hugeee hug to me.

I can tell you one song from tonight's show because I remembered some lyrics and downloaded it! Haha.

"Secret Heart" by Feist

Back