The Hills Season 2

Sia's "Breathe Me" has even been used in Veronica Mars....

im looking for the last song from episode 7 (With Friends Like These...) after heidi & lauren fight.
it goes something like "you never were the same and you changed that day and im all alone again"

also a song in episode 6 (You Have Chosen) the song is playing when they get to the club heidi & lauren start singing it.

I tried looking through the other forum posts that listed all the songs in the episodes but I couldn't seem to find this song. It was playing when Lauren and Heidi were dancing in the club, the lyrics were "shake what you got, i never ever want to" something. it was like a guy singing in falsetto...

It's by Evan Olson and it's called Shake what you got. Good song.

What was the song that was playing when Lauren and Heidi were talking about Jenn hooking up w/ Brody and it was like after Lauren called Jenn a bitch and it started playing when Lauren and Heidi stopped talking...it was a calm like song w/ a nice tempo.

Does anyone know what the full soundtrack was to the "Enough is Enough" episode?
Thanks in advance.

for some reason MTV has not been posting the music playlist of the last two episodes, cuz i am always on it and posting the songs, but i have no info on them.

I wish they would get all the episodes soundtrack listings up to date. There has been some good stuff on there and I would love to know what the groups/songs are.

i asked this question too and from watching the episode on tv again and catching some lyrics i am pretty sure it is "The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore" by James Morrison but from watching the end of the episode on mtv.com, the song is different online.

Hey I'm looking for this song on the hills season 2 episode 9 it started when Lo told Lauren heidi might move out to live with spencer?
the lyrics were something like....
"One breath too late, your gone for good.
its funny how far it seems but what could i could and what would i change when everything .....
when i could just hide away, isn't it strange".

:)

cause this is a battle & it's the final last call
it was a trial, you made a mistake, we know
why aren't you sorry,
why aren't you sorry -why?
things could be better, you could be happy-try.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT SONG THAT IS... IT WAS PLAYED WHEN JEN CAME TO LAURENS HOUSE TO TALK... SLOW SONG AND A GIRL SINGS IT.

THIS IS THE EPISODE WHEN JEN GOES OVER LAURENS HOUSE TO APOLOGIZE.

MUSIC PLAYLIST-

COLBIE CAILLET:BATTLE

SHERSTIN: YOU'RE SO LA

CAREEN: TURN UP, TURN ON

PHILIP FOXMAN: YOU'LL NEVER FIND

PLAIN WHITE T'S : HATE "I REALLY DON'T LIKE YOU

LA ROCCA'S: SKETCHES OF A TWENTY SOMETHING LIFE

PHILIP FOXMAN: UNTIL IT'S GONE

LEIF KARATE: STEVE MCQUEEN WAS GREAT IN PAPILLON

SPITALFIELD: BUILDING A BETTER CITY BY DESIGN

PHARELL FT. SNOOP DOOG: THAT GIRL

SECONDS TO BREATHE: THREE WORDS

BUCKCHERRY: NEXT TO YOU

KATHERINE MCPHEE: OVER IT

Does anyone know the song that was played when heidi and spencer were shopping for a new years dress and it was like:

I wanna girl girl that won't talk back....

It was like right before they showed them in the store its driving me crazy anyone help please!!!!

um, does anyone know the name of this song? here are some of the lyrics:

swim lk you're on fire
drnk lk it's water

something lk that

i know its kinda vague but thats all i can remember :[

help would be MUCH appreciated :D

please and thnx!! :D

1. The weepies: love doesn't last too long

2. The kooks : she moves in her own way

3. Echo Division : stones

4. french Pop: La kookaracha

5. tiffani: be with u tonight