Castle Season 2

the song im looking for is at the very begaining of one mans treasure... its kinda ...grungey or alturnative sounding, its a guys voice and it says something about lazy eyez and ew ive got a crush on you...
:( i really like that song, i hope i can find it somehow its eating away at my brain

210 songs:
"Crush On You" by Brakesbrakesbrakes (opening)
"The Calculation" by Regina Spektor
"I'm Still Fact, She's Fiction" by Mads Langer (end) - there's a slightly different version of this song under the name "Fact Fiction"

the song im looking for is at the very begaining of one mans treasure... its kinda ...grungey or alturnative sounding, its a guys voice and it says something about lazy eyez and ew ive got a crush on you...
:( i really like that song, i hope i can find it somehow its eating away at my brain

I think you are looking for Lazy Eye by Silversun Pickups

Does anyone happen to knwo what the song at the very end of last night's episode of Castle was? I believe it's Season 2, Episode 11.

Thanks so much!

Can anyone help me find a song from last night's Castle episode, Sea 2 Ep 12 " A Rose for Everafter." I'm looking for the name and artist of the very last song on the show. The lyrics are something like:
Move in closer
Move in quicker
It's like a love song that's too big to miss
I want to live life
With something to show
I want to look like
I've figured it out
I want to feel like
You're touching my heart
I want a love love love

Thanks guys! Hope someone can help!

The song at the end of episode 12 is "Love Song" by Golden State with Holly Conlan on guest vocals.

Im looking for anyone who can tell me where i can find a free download of the songs by Anna Waronker used on the episode famous last words.

thanks

Seems like my question got buried at the bottom of the heap, so here goes again:

"One Man's Treasure" Season 2, Episode 10, First Aired 11-23-09.

Does anyone know the name of the song, and or artist, that played out at the end of this episode? A very beautiful song by a male vocalist whom I did not recognize, and very haunting!

Thanks, in advance, for any kind help you might be able to provide!

Glockorola

Does anyone know the name of the song playing
in Season 2, Episode 13 (Sucker Punch)
when Castle, Beckett, Laney, and Dr. Murray are talking about the knife,
and Dr. Murray goes on to tell Beckett that whoever murdered Coonen murdered her mother as well?
It's an instrumental song; it's haunting and gorgeous.

Hi!
Does anybody know the name of the last song i episode 13, season 2?

:)

Hi,

Does anyone know the the name of the artist and the song played at the end of "A Deadly Game" ? (Season 2 finale) It was a female artist.

Hi,

Does anyone know the the name of the artist and the song played at the end of "A Deadly Game" ? (Season 2 finale) It was a female artist.
Sara Jackson-Holman, "Into The Blue"

Alexis heads to Princeton, Castle enjoys his going-away party; Beckett almost confesses her true feelings, but is thwarted by Castle's ex-wife's arrival.

Episode S02E22: "Food to Die For"

Alexander Cardinale, "So Far So Long"

Alexis is prepared to give up studying for her trip to The Hamptons, but Castle orders her to stay home and study, much to her relief.

Malpais, "Sleep Comes Lately"

At Two Bridges Bar (a "dive bar"), Beckett questions bookie Wesley Slade.

Dry Spells, "Slow Down"

Beckett stops by Q3 to make plans for some girl time with Madison.

Back